Printable Version  
Author: Subject: HURT PITBULL, HELP HER OUT
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 10:11 PM
HURT PITBULL, HELP HER OUT

http://www.tricountyanimalrescue.net/coinsforcritters.aspx

i was looking for show updates on b9 and i found this. i donated $15.00. this is so sad.

Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 10:34 PM

that is my my biggest peeve, when people abuse animals... i think animal abusers should be thrown in jail with rapists and murderers.

just take a look at the papers
your leaders
they\'re killers
they\'re liars
what they do in your
name to make the bodies pile higher
the murders, the terror
they\'ve done it forever
as we sit band and smile
at the script they sell us
but now the victims, they\'re rising
their numbers\'s multiplying
they want their revenge for the years
that they\'ve been dying
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 10:36 PM

i think the website said they are offering a $6,000 reward to the person who can tell them who did this to her.

Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 10:40 PM

lynch the bastard

just take a look at the papers
your leaders
they\'re killers
they\'re liars
what they do in your
name to make the bodies pile higher
the murders, the terror
they\'ve done it forever
as we sit band and smile
at the script they sell us
but now the victims, they\'re rising
their numbers\'s multiplying
they want their revenge for the years
that they\'ve been dying
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 11:12 PM

When I watch the news or read the paper I'm always hearing about people being mugged, beaten up, killed, whatever and to be honest I could really care less. It doesn't bother me anymore and hasn't for years. But when I hear about some piece of shit hurting dogs, cats, etc. my fuckin blood boils. I'd like to see these fucks tied to the back of a train and dragged down the fuckin tracks. Why this choice of punishment? Because a women around here did that to her dog a few years back. Fucking cunt. The only crimes I read about that actually piss me off these days are rape and animal abuse. Either way the perp deserves a slow painful death.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Todd

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 11:14 PM

I'm with Discipline on this one. Hurt people? No big deal. Hurt animals make me cry. Seriously.
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 11:15 PM

when i looked at the pictures that went with this, i did cry.

Mike

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 11:34 PM

In all honesty a human life means nothing to me...nine times out of ten they have already done something to deserve whatever comes to them....an animal...especially a pet....they look to you for love an attention and you can do this to them. Throw away the justice system becuase if they can do this to a pet it just shows the blatant disregard or disrespect for life and you can expect nothing positive to come from that individual. Drag'em out in the street and end them.........make an example

If I\'m on here I am probably drunk
forsaken

[*] posted on 5-12-2005 at 07:25 AM

The question you need to ask yourself is, being a meateater (if you are) ... can you point the finger at the person who did this and say they are bad people while you are no-doubt contributing to the deaths and mutilation of animals everyday?

Sorry if I tread on your toes, but it's the truth.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-12-2005 at 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by forsaken
The question you need to ask yourself is, being a meateater (if you are) ... can you point the finger at the person who did this and say they are bad people while you are no-doubt contributing to the deaths and mutilation of animals everyday?

Sorry if I tread on your toes, but it's the truth.

WOW! forsaken kicking things up a notch! I expect some heatly debate here people, but keep it clean!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Mike

[*] posted on 5-12-2005 at 12:00 PM

Ahhhhh the voice of the animals rises to be heard....There is a subtle difference between toturing an animal for kicks (ie. throwing a live kitten on a grill, putting cigarettes out on your dog, or dragging your pet down the road at 50-55 mph tied to the back of your car, doused with gasoline and set on fire just because you wanted to see something living burn...all stories from my local paper) and an animal that is raised for food. All of the above show blatant disregard for life. I understand that there are some ethics that come into play here. Call me a hypocrite. I don't know everything that goes on in a slaughter house, yes I've seen the peta videos and what have you but I can only go on the assumption that the animals are not burnt with cigarettes or not purposely put through any undue suffering. I can only assume that they are euthanized as humanly as possible....

If I\'m on here I am probably drunk
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-12-2005 at 12:03 PM

yup, i eat meat. animals raised for the main reason of being eaten is pretty different from household pets, if you ask me. i used to live in a small farm town for three years and i saw pretty much everything one could see. and let me tell you, it's not all like it is in those peta videos or specials on animal cruelty. which is what pretty much everyone assumes.

how can you even compare training household dogs to beat eachother up beyond recognition and leaving them on the side of the highway to raising animals for meat?

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 5-13-2005 at 11:21 AM

What I don't get is was the a beating or a dogfighting. People are fucked up and when I saw the dog video of some skaters hitting this dog with their skateboards I got pissed. This is jsut as bad. Forget the fact that it's a pitbull and forget how cool it is to have one. Just think of EVERY dog out their that jsut wants to have a companion and a friend and a human uses that and beats that dog. It's a fucking shame to see any dog in that kind of shape. All the dog wanted was a home.

I'm sure most of us can relate to this animal or any other out their that just wanted a a place to call home or someone to love.:mad:
xPARROTx

[*] posted on 5-13-2005 at 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
When I watch the news or read the paper I'm always hearing about people being mugged, beaten up, killed, whatever and to be honest I could really care less. It doesn't bother me anymore and hasn't for years. But when I hear about some piece of shit hurting dogs, cats, etc. my fuckin blood boils. I'd like to see these fucks tied to the back of a train and dragged down the fuckin tracks. Why this choice of punishment? Because a women around here did that to her dog a few years back. Fucking cunt. The only crimes I read about that actually piss me off these days are rape and animal abuse. Either way the perp deserves a slow painful death.
i feel the exact same way
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 5-14-2005 at 07:54 PM

2 years I've been a street cop in North Philly, I can pretty much say I've seen it all when it comes to violence. People w/10+ gunshot wounds, people missing half their heads, babies beaten to death, you name it. The other night, we found a guy who beat his pitbull to death with a broomstick. That was seriously the most disgusting thing I've had to deal with so far, prolly cause I own a pitbull and love those dogs. I was shaking I was so mad at this fucking lowlife, wanted to beat him to death with my baton just to let him know how it felt. Fucking people.
xPARROTx

[*] posted on 5-15-2005 at 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
What I don't get is was the a beating or a dogfighting. People are fucked up and when I saw the dog video of some skaters hitting this dog with their skateboards I got pissed. This is jsut as bad. Forget the fact that it's a pitbull and forget how cool it is to have one. Just think of EVERY dog out their that jsut wants to have a companion and a friend and a human uses that and beats that dog. It's a fucking shame to see any dog in that kind of shape. All the dog wanted was a home.

I'm sure most of us can relate to this animal or any other out their that just wanted a a place to call home or someone to love.:mad:
i dont know what would do i see some fucks doing some shit like that to an animal, i would lose my fucking mind. until i was about 18 i took in every stray dog in my neighborhood and either kept it for the remainder of its years or found a home for it. peole like that make me fucking sick

Go To Top