Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: FSU leader jailed
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 7-16-2009 at 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
I've seen one real brawl at a Boston show and it was at the Rat.... which closed in 1997. There is an air of tension but that's sort of what makes it great. Sorry.... there is a pecking order. Or a perceived pecking order. That's part of the thrill. If I wanted to get together with a bunch of dudes and have a love fest then I'd just go to the Ramrod.

Tcapa, I heard a rumor that Mickey has said fire breathing unicorn tattooed on his back. I can not confirm this but my cousins' girlfriends' exboyfriend said he saw it.

Mark, I'm fairly certain is was a two headed unicorn. I saw it your cousin's myspace. I pee'd a little.
tcapa

[*] posted on 7-16-2009 at 06:35 PM

Mark is this your cousin?
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 7-16-2009 at 07:04 PM

Hhhhhmmmm, only one head. Maybe it had a twin or something. DAMN!
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 7-16-2009 at 08:44 PM

I respect all of you guys and your feelings and opinions, but I dont want an air of tension to the point that I feel like something could blow up. I dont want to pay to see a show thats shut down after 3 opening bands because somone leaves shouting about coming back with a gun after a fight. Maybe I'm a 'Posi Youth Dork' or something.... I dont know. I just know what I like and what I dont like...

most people (myself included) hace strong feelings on this so I'm gonna bow out of the thread.

I know what I've seen happen and I didnt like it, thats why I dont goto that many shows. I started going to shows around 1988 and back then it didnt feel the same way that it does now. Thats based on my feelings and nothing else.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top