Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Fitness trainer gains 90 pounds to better understand clients
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-10-2009 at 05:49 PM
Fitness trainer gains 90 pounds to better understand clients

This is awesome:

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1112944

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 06:37 AM

what next?

IAN MACKAYE GOES ON HEROIN AND GIN SPREE TO SEE HOW THE OTHER HALF LIVES.

STEVE IGNORANT FROM CRASS RAISES CATTLE FOR McDONALDS : "LIKE,WOT? ARE THEY REALLY ALL THAT EVIL,LIKE?".

MORRISEY EATS PUSSY! LIKES IT!

please...

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
Enyo

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 09:23 AM

I have to agree....

I know I wouldn't go to that guy. I don't give a hoot if he understands me emotionally. That is not what I'm paying him for. I would expect someone who makes a living teaching people to be healthy to know how stupid and unhealthy it is to gain 90 pounds.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 09:31 AM

MORRISEY EATS PUSSY! LIKES IT!

please...

haha!

dumb question, but is Morrissey homo or is it just his act?
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 12:05 PM

morrissey is homo.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 12:36 PM

Morrissey's sexuality has been a matter of debate, and this has been fuelled by many conflicting statements from the singer, in none of which he has explicitly stated his sexual orientation. Encyclopedia Britannica argues that he created a "compellingly conflicted persona (loudly proclaimed celibacy offset by coy hints of closeted homosexuality)" which "made him a peculiar heartthrob".[102] "Morrissey has always taken great pains to maintain the ‘undecidable’ nature of his sexuality." In 1983 he claimed to be "a kind of prophet for the fourth sex", on the grounds that he was "bored with men and ...bored with women." In 1984, he stated that he refused "to recognise the terms hetero-, bi-, and homo-sexual" because "everybody has exactly the same sexual needs."[103] A 1984 Smiths article in Rolling Stone stated that Morrissey "admits he's gay", but Morrissey replied that it was news to him and the article used the term "fourth-gender" in its title.[104]

The speculation was further fuelled by the references to gay subculture and slang in his lyrics. In 2006, Liz Hoggard from The Independent noted that "[o]nly 15 years after homosexuality had been decriminalised, his lyrics flirted with every kind of gay subculture"; for example, she claims that "This Charming Man" "is about age-gap, gay sex".[84] Reviewer Stephen Thomas Erlewine claims that lyrics to The Smiths single "Hand in Glove" contain "veiled references to homosexuality".[105] In addition, many of Morrissey's aesthetic influences, such as Oscar Wilde, James Dean, Klaus Nomi and New York Dolls, were remembered for their sexual orientation or gender identity quandaries.

Throughout much of his career, he maintained in interviews that he was asexual and celibate. Johnny Marr stated in a 1984 interview that "Morrissey doesn't participate in sex at the moment and hasn't done so for a while, he's had a lot of girlfriends in the past and quite a few men friends".[106] In 1986, Morrissey claimed that he was "dramatically, supernaturally, non-sexual." In a 1994 interview, he claimed that "sex is actually never in my life", and as such, he argued that "I have no sexuality." In 1995, he claimed "I’d like to have a sex life, if possible."[103] In a 1997 interview he revealed he had been in a relationship with someone for two years but that it had ended and the person in question had just stopped loving him. He did not reveal the gender of his partner or whether it was a sexual relationship. However, he did admit to caring deeply and he stated that he had hoped that they had shared similar feelings.[107] In a 2006 NME interview, he stated that he was no longer celibate, but he did not give any additional details. A 2006 article in UK paper The Independent stated that the singer "...has even hinted at a late-blooming sex life."[84]

Morrissey frequently tells interviewers who ask him about his sexuality that the question is irrelevant to his music, or he gives an evasive or ambiguous response. While the debate over Morrissey's sexuality has become widespread on fan websites, including attempts to analyse the meaning of his ambiguous song lyrics, their attempts are often stymied, because, as The Times critic Tom Gatti puts it, "Morrissey’s music [i.e., his lyrics] offers infinite capacity for interpretation" because "they are too flexible, too rich, too textured.”[4]
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 03:53 PM

I always thought Morrissey played up the homo rumours just to piss people off.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I always thought Morrissey played up the homo rumours just to piss people off.

me too...
and some broads seem to dig that act
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 8-11-2009 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enyo
I have to agree....

I know I wouldn't go to that guy. I don't give a hoot if he understands me emotionally. That is not what I'm paying him for. I would expect someone who makes a living teaching people to be healthy to know how stupid and unhealthy it is to gain 90 pounds.

Exactly. Not only that, there could be some irreversible damage this dude has done to himself.

Scary stuff.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 8-12-2009 at 10:14 AM

I am pretty sure that this wasn't done without medical supervision, and the man has a better grasp of the risks involved then the layman because of his profession.

Morgan Spurlock was well aware that eating McDonalds for 30 days was unhealthy, but it underlined sometihng we all choose to ignore.

It must not dangerous enough because millions of Americans do this to themselves every single year.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 8-13-2009 at 04:46 PM

I sent this link to a Trainer I work with. His response, "Boy, I bet he's glad he doesn't work with AIDS patients."

YEOW!
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 8-13-2009 at 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CR83
I sent this link to a Trainer I work with. His response, "Boy, I bet he's glad he doesn't work with AIDS patients."

YEOW!

awesome.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin

Go To Top