Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Funny story!
ManMadePsycho

Mood: TERROR

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 02:53 AM
Funny story!

ok me and my bro matt take my girl katie home right..we get a little up the road towards my house...and we roll up to a pretty bad accident...well I was a little drunk, but the nice guy i am..i say stop so we can help out....we get out i run up to the one car and ask if everybodys ok...the guys ok...but his girlfriends face is busted up pretty bad and her teeth are fucked up baaaad..shes bleeding all over the place and crying...well i make sure shes doing alrite, and confirm the cops are coming..and then i go to the other car to make sure hes not dying....well on my way to the other car one guy that was alredy talkin to him said he was drunk as hell...well i go up to the guy (hes like a stoner hippie metal guy) and i ask him if hes alrite and to sit his ass down on the ground because hes drunk and the cops are coming....so he says..''NO NO NO DUDE IM NOT DRUNK AT ALL MAN...I JUST HAD A FEW BEERS'' so my friend matts like ''bullshit dude you cant even fuckin walk dumbass''....,then he gets up and goes ''theres some weed in my car i gotta ditch''...so i was really drunk and im like...well fuck it dude ill help ya out....so i go in his car and look for the weed.... and i find it in the center council..and i turn around to ask him if this is all there is and hes like laying on the ground passed out...and i turn around and everybodys all lookin at me...and matts like ''wtf are you doing with that dumb ass''....so i threw it and im like fuck dude lets get outta here cops are comin and were drunk....and we left like a bat outta hell!

I figure ima get critisism from you guys here...but I dont care it was one of the stupidest/funniest things i've ever done drunk!

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 06:43 AM

Good man.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-21-2005 at 08:21 AM

shoulda kept the weed as your reward for being a good citizen
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 5-23-2005 at 02:54 PM

Not sure what to make of that. Either you did a good thing or you did a bad thing? I can't figure that out.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-23-2005 at 03:09 PM

I cant quite tell, but did you keep the weed? I hope you did!

Ive got a stupid story to add to this thread:

Leaving the bar on Friday night I was following my buddy back to his place so I figured I'd have some fun. At every stop light I'd slowly inch my car closer and closer to his until our bumpers were touching. Then I'd give it gas and freak him out by pushing his car foward. He didnt realize what I was doing until like the third stop light.

It sounds stupid, but it was fun at the time. Later on we went and got Taco Bell and I had terrible gas the next morning.

And I won a TV at a stag for a different friend that was earlier in the night. My weekend was good.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-23-2005 at 03:15 PM

that's an awesome moron story.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.

Go To Top