clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 8-29-2009 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
My first job was mcd's and even we didn't create one of those monstrosities in the smoked out weed days. We came up with some awesome sandwiches, a 2- 1/4 # hamburger as a bun would just be awesome.

2 -1/4 # burger pattys
2 slices of cheese
4- pickles
mustard
tomato
and a small hamburger patty hidden in the middle

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOW DOWN ON THAT!

Isn't this an existing menu item?

^^^^^^^^^^^ I might be. I never thought of it was what I was saying, but it would be good. I was merely stating we made some crazy sandwiches but never thought of this one no matter how high we were. I would buy it if they had it at our Mcd's

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-29-2009 at 03:42 PM

hit up a DD-Baskin Robbins combo and throw a scoop of whatever between two donuts. awesome.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-29-2009 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Quote:
My first job was mcd's and even we didn't create one of those monstrosities in the smoked out weed days. We came up with some awesome sandwiches, a 2- 1/4 # hamburger as a bun would just be awesome.

2 -1/4 # burger pattys
2 slices of cheese
4- pickles
mustard
tomato
and a small hamburger patty hidden in the middle

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOW DOWN ON THAT!

Isn't this an existing menu item?

Yeah we have double quarter pounders by us...highly possible they didnt exist yet when you worked there though...not sure how long they been around, least 10 or so years...they were one of my fatty pleasures.

^^^^^^^^^^^ I might be. I never thought of it was what I was saying, but it would be good. I was merely stating we made some crazy sandwiches but never thought of this one no matter how high we were. I would buy it if they had it at our Mcd's
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-30-2009 at 12:26 PM

I worked at McD's for many years and came up with a lot of crazy sandwiches. One of my favorites, not crazy but not on the menu, was a double Big Mac made with 1/4 pounder meat with double cheese and bacon. There was a pound of meat in that bastard and it fucking ruled. I ate a lot of those.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 8-30-2009 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I worked at McD's for many years and came up with a lot of crazy sandwiches. One of my favorites, not crazy but not on the menu, was a double Big Mac made with 1/4 pounder meat with double cheese and bacon. There was a pound of meat in that bastard and it fucking ruled. I ate a lot of those.

^^^^^^^ AHAHAHA We made the QP big macs too, but never added the stuff oyu did. It sounds tasty though. I even made a bigmac with those QP healthy aptties they used to make. Name escapes me now.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top