Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Release the Hate
BL

Mood: PEOPLE TYPING

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 11:40 AM
Release the Hate

Fuck, I thought this was a Hate Board? FOr this matter fuck Mad Sinn, fuck emo-faggarios who get upset about message boards, fuck white belt wearing pussies that will be gone in another year, fuck Euro-Trash pussies aka Mad Sinn, if you don't like this post then most importantly fuck you. If you don't want to read shit like this why are you reading a HATE FORUM?

Thanks to Thorp for supporting hardcore and keeping it alive. No disrespect aimed towards Thorp in anyway. I know the singer from Mad Sinn on a personal level, lets just say he needs to lose the life. That fat bitch should change the band name to MADD CHIN... hahahhahaha...

CHEERS
BLC
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 12:35 PM

Yes this is the hate forum. Nowhere does it state that we can't disagree with you. Deal with it.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 01:23 PM

that's the most hatred this forum has seen in quite some time. feel free to begin berating one another like it was 2003, you fuckers.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 04:26 PM

Im not a hateful person. I love Bane, and Im sorry, but I really cant contribute to this thread.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
Im not a hateful person. I love Bane, and Im sorry, but I really cant contribute to this thread.

But you just did.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 05:02 PM

You got me there. I guess I have no HATE to contribute.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 05:05 PM

hate hater.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 05:07 PM

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove LOVE!!!!!

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 05:23 PM

Don't forget about all the hippy killers here!

viva hate

Mood: choking victim

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Don't forget about all the hippy killers here!

i think that's why he calls himself moron

let\'s scrub that sensitivity with some sandpaper....
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
viva hate

Mood: choking victim

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
I know the singer from Mad Sinn on a personal level, lets just say he needs to lose the life.
BLC

what? drugs?
to each his own.

let\'s scrub that sensitivity with some sandpaper....
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 07:29 PM

Feel free to hate what you want BM, just don't get your titties in a twist when nobody jumps on board with you. Some of us are smart enough to come up with opinions of our own and are fully capable of backing them up with facts, logic, and balls. Fer instance, you mentioned something about Psychobilly kids all being new to the scene posers, you do realize that there are Psycho bands that have been around longer than most "hardcore kids" have been alive, right? If this is all just because the singer for Mad Sin and you don't get along, say that instead of talking shit on Thorp's decision to sign them to their label or on the entire genre of Psychobilly, capice?

Veritas odium parit
BL

Mood: PEOPLE TYPING

[*] posted on 5-27-2005 at 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Feel free to hate what you want BM, just don't get your titties in a twist when nobody jumps on board with you. Some of us are smart enough to come up with opinions of our own and are fully capable of backing them up with facts, logic, and balls. Fer instance, you mentioned something about Psychobilly kids all being new to the scene posers, you do realize that there are Psycho bands that have been around longer than most "hardcore kids" have been alive, right? If this is all just because the singer for Mad Sin and you don't get along, say that instead of talking shit on Thorp's decision to sign them to their label or on the entire genre of Psychobilly, capice?

No fucking shit. You must be a rocket scientist... Yeah some bands have been around for days but the kids are trendy as fuck and everyone knows this. Their just as bad as the white belt wearing froots and thats bad. Your right you must be really smart; what college did you graduate from? What was your major? Well look, I have the facts right here as for the balls their on your chin sucka!

CHEERS
BLC

"LIFE IS SHORT YOU GOTTA HAVE FUN
BALL BUST ON EVERYONE
FUCK EM IF THEY CANT TAKE A JOKE
WHEN HARDCORE'S DONE WHERE WILL THEY GO"
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 5-27-2005 at 03:09 PM

If you're going to write a post insulting someones intelligence it would help your credibility if you don't come off like a complete idiot.

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 5-28-2005 at 03:15 AM

Don't talk shit on my education when you can't even type out a single sentence correctly, fucktard. And as for your (notice the correct usage of the word "your" in my sentence, unlike yours?) argument, I'd have to say that I see far more instances of trendy bullshit in the (so called) hardcore scene nowadays than I do in Psycho or Rockabilly, but that's just my experience. Anyway, good luck making it through life, it's obvious you're (oooh, look at that other form of the word "you're". Fancy, huh?) going to need it.

Hugs and kisses,
The Saint

Veritas odium parit
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 5-30-2005 at 05:51 PM

i'm full of hatred towards most things, but complaining on a message board isn't the way i like to let it out.

Go To Top