Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: I'm getting a new phone soon........Help!
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-20-2009 at 08:56 AM

touch keypad takes a day, tops, to get used to.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 10-20-2009 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
the main thing about the iphone (and the likes) is the full touch screen, i'm not sure how into i would be typing on a touch keyboard.....
I'll admit,It took a little getting used too.But the iPhone has a landscape size keyboard that the Blackberry don't have,which makes it pretty easy. It auto corrects misspelled words and shows word suggestions as you type.
The iPhone learns words that you type.If you type THORP a lot,it will recognize it when you start to type it.So when you type TH,it knows that the next letter should be O,so the area around the letter O gets bigger so that you don't accidently hit the other keys next to it. The more you use it,the easier it gets.

But like BD said,just wait a couple of weeks and try them both out yourself.Its all about personal preference.You may hate the iphone once you use it....who knows.

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 10-20-2009 at 10:13 AM

yeah ill keep an open mind about it, and once i see the plans etc. it might make my decision easier
lifeisabitch
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-20-2009 at 11:55 PM

I have had a blackberry storm, (touch screen like I-phone) and now I have the bold...
the Bold blows the Storm away as far as the keyboard...
I had the I-phone as an option but I do too much business with the phone to have an I-phone

best bet is to play with friends phones to see which you like, everyone seems to have one or the other these days

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top