Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 6-11-2005 at 08:58 PM

go phillies....

finally winnin some games

\"thank you very little\"
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-12-2005 at 09:48 AM

yeah man 11 of 12 in a homestand first time since 1955!
fuckin phantoms won the championships too...my kid was there, said it was awesome...
BL

Mood: PEOPLE TYPING

[*] posted on 6-16-2005 at 11:48 AM

THE RED SOX HAVE SO MANY FAIR WEATHER FANS... THEY HAD THAT GAY MOVIE TOO... RED SOX FANS ARE ALOT LIKE TERROR FANS I GUESS. THEY WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND FIVE YEARS AGO AND THEY WILL BE GONE IN A YEAR TO COME...

CHEERS
BL

SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 6-17-2005 at 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BL
THE RED SOX HAVE SO MANY FAIR WEATHER FANS...

this is so true

BL

[*] posted on 6-23-2005 at 03:14 PM

THE SAME GOES FOR THE ANGELS... IF YOU WIN A WORLD SERIES EVERYONE BECOMES A FAN FOR A FEW YEARS... WHAT A SHAME.

CHEERS
BL

BL

[*] posted on 6-23-2005 at 03:18 PM

I ALMOST FORGOT... MADE CLOTHING IS GAY AS FUCK AND THE WHOLE MADE TOUR WAS GAY AS FUCK TOO. GUESS WHO WAS ON THE MADE CLOTHING TOUR?!? LETS SEE IF ANYONE CAN GUESS.

CHEERS
BL

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-23-2005 at 04:34 PM

The Yanks have fairweather fans too. They've got to be one of the biggest bandwagon teams out there. Not saying that anyone on this board is one of them because I could honestly care, but just like the Chicago Bulls of the early 90s..... once the Yanks start losing consistantly theyll start losing fans. They'll always have their diehards though.
BL

[*] posted on 6-24-2005 at 01:55 PM

I THINK THAT IS DUE TO FRED DURST WEARING A NY HAT IN ALL HIS GAY VIDEOS... MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO...

CHEERS
BL

BL

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 02:14 PM

FUCK, THE GAY ASS RED SOX ARE IN FIRST PLACE NOW... THAT BLOWS...

CHEERS
BL

sinister

[*] posted on 6-28-2005 at 07:57 AM

Terror are playing here tonight.

It's gonna be a good week for shows, Anti-nowhere league last night, Terror tonight and Nuclear Assault tomorrow night. Good times!
sinister

[*] posted on 6-28-2005 at 06:50 PM

FUCK Terror.

So they played here tonight, and acted like fuckin' assholes to the guy puttin' on the show... he had food prepared for them (even gave them a choice of 2 meals) and they said it was shit and he had to give them more money to go get something else. Then they complain to him about the towels in the hotel they're staying at and insist the promoter has to bring them more clean towels to the hotel!

And then they have the fuckin' cheek to stand up on stage and say shit like "There are no rock stars in hardcore" and "we're just the same as all of you", Hahahahaha, fuckin' hypocritical cunts. Fuck Terror.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-28-2005 at 08:47 PM

wow!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 6-28-2005 at 11:00 PM

eep:mad:

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
Todd

[*] posted on 6-28-2005 at 11:19 PM

Never get between a man and a nice clean towel, especially a pampered hardcore "artist" with an inflated sense of self worth. I almost had a stroke while setting up the Starkweather tour when we were actually asked what kind of food we'd like!!! Food??? Damn, I used to tear up when somone would offer us a bottle of water.
BL

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 11:16 AM

I TOLD YOU GUYS, NO DONT LISTIEN TO BL; TERROR PUTS ON GOOD SHOWS... MAN FUCK THAT, FAKE ASS MOTHAFUCKERS. WHEN YOUR HUNGRY AND ON TOUR WITH A HARDCORE BAND, YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT KIND OF FOOD IT IS; YOUR JUST HAPPY TO BE ON TOUR DOIN WHAT YOU LOVE. BURIED ALIVE SUCKED ASS AND TERROR SUCKS MORE! IF YOU ARE ON THE MADE CLOTHING TOUR, YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT, BOTTOM LINE... LIFE OR DEATH? MORE LIKE MONEY AND GREED... THERE SHOULD BE LIKE SOME KIND OF HARDCORE COMISSION THAT GOES AROUND MAKING SURE BANDS ARE LEGIT... AND LISCENSING TOO, YOU GOTTA FROM THE STREETS IN THIS GAME... IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT TOWELS AND FOOD AND THE COMISSION FINDS OUT, YOUR GONNA GET BUSTED; MAYBE THROWN IN JAIL... XHARDCORE COMISSIONER BLX '05

CHEERS
BL

BL

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I initially checked out Terror cause of Scott Vogel. I liked his vocals in Despair and Buried Alive. While I don't think they're the greatest band ever I do like them and they put on a hell of a live show.

THEY PUT ON A GREAT SHOW IF YOU ARE SOME KIND OF 12 YEAR OLD NEW JACK STR8 EDGER... HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THESE GUYS ARE FAKE? I HAVE SEEN THEM LIKE A MILLION TIMES (JUST SO I COULD SEE ANOTHER BAND... I ALMOST FEEL ASLEEP DURING TERROR THOUGH.) AND EVERY SHOW IS THE SAME... THE GUY SAYS THE SAME SHIT EVERYTIME; TOTALLY REHEARSED, BUT THE LITTLE KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT GO NUTS EVERYTIME... LIKE PUPPETS, PULL THEIR STRINGS AND THEY MOVE... PULL THE STRINGS AND SEE HOW FAST THEY PULL OUT THE CASH AND CHEESY DANCE MOVES...

CHEERS
BL

SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 11:41 AM

i saw them 3 times and he didn't say any of the same shit. and i think they slept on the promoters floor here and they didn't complain at all...

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BL
THERE SHOULD BE LIKE SOME KIND OF HARDCORE COMISSION THAT GOES AROUND MAKING SURE BANDS ARE LEGIT... AND LISCENSING TOO, YOU GOTTA FROM THE STREETS IN THIS GAME... IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT TOWELS AND FOOD AND THE COMISSION FINDS OUT, YOUR GONNA GET BUSTED; MAYBE THROWN IN JAIL... XHARDCORE COMISSIONER BLX '05

that;s one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. tonight, i'm changing your member status from "Junior Member" to "Hardcore Commissioner".

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Todd

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 08:16 PM

I hope my license doesn't get pulled. I'm as fake as they get.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Todd
I hope my license doesn't get pulled. I'm as fake as they get.

I'm tellin!

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-29-2005 at 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
Quote:
Originally posted by BL
THERE SHOULD BE LIKE SOME KIND OF HARDCORE COMISSION THAT GOES AROUND MAKING SURE BANDS ARE LEGIT... AND LISCENSING TOO, YOU GOTTA FROM THE STREETS IN THIS GAME... IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT TOWELS AND FOOD AND THE COMISSION FINDS OUT, YOUR GONNA GET BUSTED; MAYBE THROWN IN JAIL... XHARDCORE COMISSIONER BLX '05

that;s one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. tonight, i'm changing your member status from "Junior Member" to "Hardcore Commissioner".

that was good......when this does get put into effect, i vote for mrbadvibes as the fella who throws the switch in the "hardcore electric chair"
BL

[*] posted on 6-30-2005 at 03:21 PM

THIS IS IN EFFECT AS OF NOW... THIS SHOULD OF HAPPEND A LONG TIME AGO... THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR ALL YOU SCUM THAT CLAIM TO BE HARDCORE... AS FOR YOU TODD, I RAN YOUR NAME DOWN AT THE STATION. IT TURNS OUT YOUR LISCENSE IS SUSPENDED. YOUR GONNA HAVE TO STRAGHTEN THIS OUT BEFORE YOU GO TO ANYMORE HARDCORE SHOWS. IM BEING NICE RIGHT NOW, I COULD DO ALOT WORSE... COMPRENDAY, NOW GET OUTTA HERE!

CHEERS
BL XHARDCORE COMMISSIONERX

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-1-2005 at 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BL
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I initially checked out Terror cause of Scott Vogel. I liked his vocals in Despair and Buried Alive. While I don't think they're the greatest band ever I do like them and they put on a hell of a live show.

THEY PUT ON A GREAT SHOW IF YOU ARE SOME KIND OF 12 YEAR OLD NEW JACK STR8 EDGER... HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THESE GUYS ARE FAKE? I HAVE SEEN THEM LIKE A MILLION TIMES (JUST SO I COULD SEE ANOTHER BAND... I ALMOST FEEL ASLEEP DURING TERROR THOUGH.) AND EVERY SHOW IS THE SAME... THE GUY SAYS THE SAME SHIT EVERYTIME; TOTALLY REHEARSED, BUT THE LITTLE KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT GO NUTS EVERYTIME... LIKE PUPPETS, PULL THEIR STRINGS AND THEY MOVE... PULL THE STRINGS AND SEE HOW FAST THEY PULL OUT THE CASH AND CHEESY DANCE MOVES...

CHEERS
BL

I'm no New Jack and I'm as far from edge as you get. They were pure energy when I saw them and Vogel has a great voice. I've only seen them once so I don't know if they say the same shit every time.

It's funny though, you talk so much shit that you sound like one of the 12 yr old new jacks you bitch about. Maybe it's cause I'm drunk as fuck right now, but you sound like yer talkin out yer ass most of the time.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
cary thrasher

Mood: watching soia

[*] posted on 7-1-2005 at 11:49 PM

i like the first terror record alot. the second is okay. even though scott vogal poops in the girls' room. somewhere i have a picture.

f.u.m.f.
Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 7-2-2005 at 03:24 PM

i never liked terror for some reason

just take a look at the papers
your leaders
they\'re killers
they\'re liars
what they do in your
name to make the bodies pile higher
the murders, the terror