Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: TERROR
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-2-2005 at 03:44 PM

cant beleive this thread is still going...
cary thrasher

Mood: watching soia

[*] posted on 7-2-2005 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cary thrasher
i like the first terror record alot. the second is okay. even though scott vogal poops in the girls' room. somewhere i have a picture.

found it:

f.u.m.f.
BL

Mood: PEOPLE TYPING

[*] posted on 7-3-2005 at 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:
Originally posted by BL
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I initially checked out Terror cause of Scott Vogel. I liked his vocals in Despair and Buried Alive. While I don't think they're the greatest band ever I do like them and they put on a hell of a live show.

THEY PUT ON A GREAT SHOW IF YOU ARE SOME KIND OF 12 YEAR OLD NEW JACK STR8 EDGER... HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THESE GUYS ARE FAKE? I HAVE SEEN THEM LIKE A MILLION TIMES (JUST SO I COULD SEE ANOTHER BAND... I ALMOST FEEL ASLEEP DURING TERROR THOUGH.) AND EVERY SHOW IS THE SAME... THE GUY SAYS THE SAME SHIT EVERYTIME; TOTALLY REHEARSED, BUT THE LITTLE KIDS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT GO NUTS EVERYTIME... LIKE PUPPETS, PULL THEIR STRINGS AND THEY MOVE... PULL THE STRINGS AND SEE HOW FAST THEY PULL OUT THE CASH AND CHEESY DANCE MOVES...

CHEERS
BL

I'm no New Jack and I'm as far from edge as you get. They were pure energy when I saw them and Vogel has a great voice. I've only seen them once so I don't know if they say the same shit every time.

It's funny though, you talk so much shit that you sound like one of the 12 yr old new jacks you bitch about. Maybe it's cause I'm drunk as fuck right now, but you sound like yer talkin out yer ass most of the time.

NO, YOU ARE TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER... IM NO NEW JACK, WHOS THE ONE SAYING TERRORS COOL, YOU MOTHERFUCKER... TERROR SUCKS, YOU SUCK TOO AND FUCK YOU. IM NOT BITCHIN, THIS IS A HATE FORUM AND IM HATIN, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK YOURSELF... BUT MAYBE IM TOO DRUNK TALKIN OUT MY ASS, BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO COME OFF TELLIN ME IM A NEW JACK, I TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY... I DONT KNOW THOUGH, YOU ARE ONLY TALKIN SHIT TO ME ON A MESSAGE BOARD SO I GUESS THATS PRETTY GAY OF YOU... FUCK IT THOUGH, I DONT REALLY CARE, TERROR SUCKS AND IF YOU LIKE THAT KIND OF GENERIC I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. YOU CAN SUPPORT MADE CLOTHING AND FAKE ASS MILLIONARES ALL YOU WANT, YOUR THE ONE SPREADING THE DIESEASE THAT I AM TRYING TO ELIMINATE.... FUCK IT, DIFFERENT STROKES...

CHEERS
BL
BL

Mood: PEOPLE TYPING

[*] posted on 7-3-2005 at 08:08 AM

OH, YEAH, TERROR SUCKS... LEAVE CHAIN OF STRENGTH TO THE OLE 7;S... WOW I THINK I DRUNK THIRTY BEERS DOES IT SHOW? HAHAHA... FUCK IT.... MY BAND RULES ANYWAYS... TUFF WEEK 4 LIFE!

CHEERS
BL
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 9-26-2005 at 06:13 AM

"So they played here tonight, and acted like fuckin' assholes to the guy puttin' on the show... he had food prepared for them (even gave them a choice of 2 meals) and they said it was shit and he had to give them more money to go get something else. Then they complain to him about the towels in the hotel they're staying at and insist the promoter has to bring them more clean towels to the hotel!"

hate to add to this thread so late but i didnt sign up until i heard some of the new ramallah and had to comment. i have to say it makes me a little sad. terror while id never accuse them of being original has always been a band that i enjoyed listening to and while the simple sloganeering is tired and the new album sounds like hatebreed junior far too often i never would have expected shit like the above quote. has anyone posted on their message board, emailed them or "even better" gotten a chance to ask them about that kind of behavior in person? im only asking because if ive been listening to a bunch of fucking closet rock stars its time to take out the trash. the same goes for the people in the scene continuing to support them. if this shit is true then they need to go on to playing screamo to little girls or get fucked up royally. damn shame really.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 9-27-2005 at 12:25 AM

when they played my town, the lady who runs the venue here made them lasagna and they announced how much they appreciate everything and balbhalbhablh. so i don't really know what to be thinking.

Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 9-27-2005 at 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
when they played my town, the lady who runs the venue here made them lasagna and they announced how much they appreciate everything and balbhalbhablh. so i don't really know what to be thinking.

see thats what id like to believe from a hardcore band. whether theyre breaking new ground or not. whether the old dogs approve of them or just the kids. im just not concerned. im old enough to listen to what i like without worrying how it affects my status and i listen to a lot of bands and enjoy a lot of authors, artists etc. whos views and actions i despise. the difference is that theyre open about it. celebs are a different story. they put on a face for the public... again its the nature of the beast. but that shit doesnt belong in hardcore. i started bouncing around my room to no comment and negative approach as a kid to escape that very bullshit. i hope the promoter just had something up his ass and this isnt true. thanks for the extra input.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top