Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anyone who puts on shows/knows someone who does....
M.Alki

[*] posted on 4-1-2010 at 12:33 PM
Anyone who puts on shows/knows someone who does....

...I may need a little help if possible!
My friends band from London, Ambush are going to be in the states from June 25th until July 5th.
One of the guys in the band has some doom project and is playing a fest on 3rd July so they are using this as an opportunity for their other band to try play some shows in the time they are over.
We have already got them playing a show in Baltimore on the 26th, and during the following week I am just sorting the dates for shows they will be playing in Philly and NJ.
Working on trying to sort some other stuff out now but, I know it's a bit ahead of time but anyone know of any shows going on around that time they may be able to jump on?
They are pretty happy to travel within reason, when I was trying to sort this with one of the guys the other night he said he would love to play some places he hasnt been before but realistically there isnt time for them to go as far out as somewhere west coast or anything.
I done the same thing for Ninebar when they came over from London last year but that was a little easier as they were only there for a long weekend, this is proving more tricky to find shows during the week for these guys though!
ShawnRefuse
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-1-2010 at 12:38 PM

What's the band? I can try to get something in MA

Good punk/HC/oi shows coming up. Check out http://myspace.com/refuseresistband
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 4-1-2010 at 01:04 PM

the Doom band might do well in Providence. You can try getting ahold of info@armageddonshop.com

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
M.Alki

[*] posted on 4-1-2010 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnRefuse
What's the band? I can try to get something in MA

oops meant to post the link to their myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/ambushukhc
M.Alki

[*] posted on 4-1-2010 at 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
the Doom band might do well in Providence. You can try getting ahold of info@armageddonshop.com

I am not sure if they are planning on doing any other shows with the doom thing other than the fest that weekend I mentioned.
This is because, the doom project is actually only one of the guys from Ambush, he recorded it all pretty much on his own, instruments and all, got offered to play this fest, so the other guys are just acting as his band, including one of our friends in Baltimore who I doubt would be able to play any other shows away from there due to having his kid full time.
Thank you though!

Go To Top