Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: i rarely advocate murder, but...
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-8-2010 at 06:38 PM
i rarely advocate murder, but...

so many of these pieces of shit deserve it, including the statutory rapist "dad." from the New York Times.... http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/04/08/us/AP-US-Teen-Sis...

Quote:

NJ Dad Defends 3 Accused of Raping Daughter, 7 By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Published: April 8, 2010 * Sign in to Recommend * Twitter * Sign In to E-Mail * Print Filed at 1:54 p.m. ET TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- The father of a girl police say was gang-raped at a party by at least five men is defending three of them, saying they tried to get his daughter out of the apartment where she was attacked but were stymied by others who held them at gunpoint. ''These three had nothing to do with nothing; I don't know why they locked them up,'' the father said of Gregory Leary, 20; Timear Lewis, 19; and a 17-year-old whom authorities have not identified because of his age. ''My daughter said these guys were trying to help her,'' the father said. The Associated Press does not identify sex crime victims and is not naming the father so as not to identify his daughter. In all, five men and boys have been arrested on suspicion of raping the girl. The other suspects are ages 13 and 14. According to police, the 7-year-old was prostituted out by her 15-year-old stepsister, who watched as she was raped by as many as seven men and boys at a party March 28. As many as a dozen people were at the party, held in a vacant apartment in a crime-plagued public housing complex not far from the New Jersey Statehouse. Investigators said that soon after arriving, the older girl took money to have sex with several men at a party, including Leary. The teen then gave some of the money she had collected to the younger girl to let the men start touching her. It soon escalated to rape, police said, and the men threatened to kill the child if she screamed or told anyone, according to police. The girl later put on her clothes and left the apartment; her older sister stayed, police say. Two women found the child crying outside the apartment and walked her home, where police were waiting because the girls' parents had reported them missing. Leary's lawyer suggested Thursday in court that the child had been pressured to make up the story. ''She was not raped, was not gang-raped,'' Robin Lord said. ''I'm 100 percent certain that the 7-year-old was not sexually assaulted. The allegations will not be substantiated by any forensic evidence.'' Lord said the girl's memory is ''forever tainted'' because of the fact that she's been given toys, gifts and money. Leary is charged with aggravated sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He made his first court appearance Thursday and was ordered held on $500,000 bail. He is also accused of statutory rape; police and his attorney say he has admitted to having sex with the 15-year-old. Assistant Prosecutor said Jennifer Downing said Leary denied having sex with the younger girl. However, she said several witnesses at the party told police they saw Leary ''on top of the 7-year-old'' and engaging in intercourse with her. The child was treated at a hospital, and police say there is DNA evidence of the crime. Police have said they expect additional arrests. Timear Lewis is scheduled to make his first court appearance Friday. The girl's father said he still believes his daughter was raped by ''a lot'' of men, just not the three he said helped her. ''If you had a gun pointed to your head, you wouldn't be able to do nothing, either,'' the father said. Several family members also defended them Thursday outside the courthouse. Leary's mother, Robin David, who left the courtroom in tears, said her son didn't rape anyone. ''I feel terrible about my child and anyone else's who is involved in this,'' she said. ------ Associated Press writer Aaron Morrison contributed to this report.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-8-2010 at 06:39 PM

ahh, shit... click on the link to get the story with easily-readable things like paragraphs.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-8-2010 at 08:15 PM

That is so fucked up. I can't even express just how angry I am after reading that.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-8-2010 at 10:02 PM

They must die. Pure evil. End of story. Put them to rest.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 07:35 AM

When people bring up "chemical castration" in instances like this I say "Why use chemical castration when a rusty butcher knife and no pain meds / anasteshia will do the trick just as well!"

Yeah, scum like this should die.

wez138

Mood: TMMB's.

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
When people bring up "chemical castration" in instances like this I say "Why use chemical castration when a rusty butcher knife and no pain meds / anasteshia will do the trick just as well!"

I think they died inside years ago.

Living a life kept shut by a dream,
I'm reaching out to grasp my reality.
Hands of time wrap tight around my neck, and hit me so hard,
leaving me eyes black.
staring at a ceiling,
wondering why i never left,
penning words in a notebook,
wondering why haven't slept.
sanity is tapping in a cell
inside my fucking head.
begging for redemption
after hearing what was said.
the nights, they will not sleep
cause the days, have played for keeps.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 08:23 AM

The 17 year old daughter should die to. My God, what the hell is wrong with people?

Some crimes are unforgivable, and in my opinion they are mostly crimes of sexual assault and abuse.

wez138

Mood: TMMB's.

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
The 17 year old daughter should die to. My God, what the hell is wrong with people?

Some crimes are unforgivable, and in my opinion they are mostly crimes of sexual assault and abuse.

An eye for an eye leaves the world blind!!!!

But i'd rather be blind than have to read about that horrendous happening..

Living a life kept shut by a dream,
I'm reaching out to grasp my reality.
Hands of time wrap tight around my neck, and hit me so hard,
leaving me eyes black.
staring at a ceiling,
wondering why i never left,
penning words in a notebook,
wondering why haven't slept.
sanity is tapping in a cell
inside my fucking head.
begging for redemption
after hearing what was said.
the nights, they will not sleep
cause the days, have played for keeps.
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 11:34 AM

There's no way that the 15 year old sister knew what she was doing. Kids at that age have no idea what sort of impact their misdeeds have. Actually studies today are saying that humans don't become fully capable of reasoning until they're around 25. I would not want to sit on the jury for this ugly trial. Everyone loses.

gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 12:33 PM

i avoided reading this until now
im sorry i did

you come at the king....you best not miss
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
There's no way that the 15 year old sister knew what she was doing. Kids at that age have no idea what sort of impact their misdeeds have. Actually studies today are saying that humans don't become fully capable of reasoning until they're around 25. I would not want to sit on the jury for this ugly trial. Everyone loses.

What kind of bleeding heart study is that? I knew wrong form right as far back as I can remember.

BKT.

Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
Quote:

What kind of bleeding heart study is that? I knew wrong form right as far back as I can remember.

BKT.

It would be a bleeding heart study if it was intended to keep someone out of jail. The intent of the thing I read was to say that if someone under the age of 25 pulls a gun on you then you should prepare yourself to die because they generally don't understand the effects of their actions.

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 03:11 PM

Lind is right at least according to the adolescent psych class I am taking right now. The author of our book states mid twenties is when you have a full grasp of repercussions and understanding. Think back to your teens. Compare your values now to then. I didn't agree either but if you think about it. It makes sense. 18 I was no where near as focused on anything like I am now. The thing is I don't give a fuck when it comes to this. She still nows it wrong. Her intentions were to use her family trust and allow gross abuse and rape for profit. YOu know damn well she was trying to impress those guys by using her little sister. All those abusing must be demolished.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BKT
Quote:

BKT.

While I think what happened was horrible and feel that the girl should receive some form of punishment, Mark is right, the frontal lobes of the brain (very important in decision making and fully understanding them) do not fully develop until ~23-25.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Lind is right at least according to the adolescent psych class I am taking right now. The author of our book states mid twenties is when you have a full grasp of repercussions and understanding. Think back to your teens. Compare your values now to then. I didn't agree either but if you think about it. It makes sense. 18 I was no where near as focused on anything like I am now. The thing is I don't give a fuck when it comes to this. She still nows it wrong. Her intentions were to use her family trust and allow gross abuse and rape for profit. YOu know damn well she was trying to impress those guys by using her little sister. All those abusing must be demolished.

I'm sure she will get a severe punishment for this. But her desires were probably just money and social standing. If none of this came to light and the younger sister were raped without it ever being punished then it would probably be years before she realized what damage she did to her sister. Kids/teenagers are so selfish. It's really sad; this poor child is probably dead inside now.

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 03:41 PM

That is just... fucking horrible. I wish i hadn't read that.

That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.

Go To Top