Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: brit's latest update on the documentary
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2010 at 06:57 PM
brit's latest update on the documentary

got curious and checked her blog a few minutes ago. here's a recent update (3 days ago)...

Quote:

This is an update for everyone: I am in the final editing stages of the documentary for my college independent study. I truly appreciate all of your support - from the people who have sent me photos, thank yous, etc. Unfortunately I cannot state at this time when this documentary will be available to the public - I cannot even estimate a time frame/release date, to be honest. There are several issues attributing to this - ranging from personal life to copyright issues. I am graduating, and I have a lot ahead of me personally, and so does Rob as he continues to maintain his sobriety. I ask that all of you please respect both of us with regard to this. I cannot thank everyone enough who has tried to help me, and when I get my final grade, I'll be sure to report it.

I would also like to firmly point out something: Please do not contact me in an effort to contact Rob, or ask me to contact Rob for you. I am not his secretary. This documentary does not enable me to be his secretary.

Rob does not have a cell phone. He does not use social networking sites. He does not use message boards, forums, etc. The only people he is in contact with are family members. Maintaining sobriety is his #1 priority right now. I hope this makes things clear for some of you, and you will respect his privacy - as well as mine.

This documentary started out as an assignment for school - it was not meant to be public at this stage. I hope that one day it will be, and fans will enjoy it.

Brit, if you're still lurking on the board... good luck with the class, finishing up school, and working on the film. Let us know if there's anything the board can do to help.

I'm also really happy to hear that Rob has maintained his focus on what's really important. Still hoping he does the record this year that Mark mentioned, but hoping even more that he keeps his attention on what's really important, which is keeping his life in order. I'd love to hear a new album, but I'd prefer not to hear it if it means he relapses. Best of luck to Rob, even though I know he ain't reading this.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-24-2010 at 08:34 PM

It's good to hear Rob is staying sober, it's the best thing he could do for himself. I hope he puts out new music, even if he never tours again, cause I'd love to hear what he comes up with.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2010 at 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I hope he puts out new music, even if he never tours again, cause I'd love to hear what he comes up with.

This is likely the type of approach you will see.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-25-2010 at 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
I'm also really happy to hear that Rob has maintained his focus on what's really important. Still hoping he does the record this year that Mark mentioned, but hoping even more that he keeps his attention on what's really important, which is keeping his life in order. I'd love to hear a new album, but I'd prefer not to hear it if it means he relapses. Best of luck to Rob, even though I know he ain't reading this.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Brit

[*] posted on 4-25-2010 at 12:42 PM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :)

I've been really stressed out lately, and trying not to let it show. Between this project, other school projects/deadlines/assignments, commuting, work... I really just want to be done with college. I am so burnt out. After graduation I'm gonna wanna sleep for a week, haha.

"I was born to hustle roses down the avenues of the dead." - c.bukowski

music - buy my EP! + iTunes + facebook + myspace

Go To Top