Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: systema
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 5-23-2010 at 11:10 PM
systema

Today was my first day of training. 2 1/2 hour drive down to C-BUS, but it was worth it. 2 hours of getting punched and kicked by Russian dudes sounds worse than it is. Doing this twice a month unless we can get them up our way to train.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-24-2010 at 09:58 PM

Cool. Keep up with it brother. I hear tons of good about Systema on the internal martial arts forums I go to.

I'm looking to take up some traditional boxing soon, in addition to the Ba Gua Zhang and now the beginning stages of Serak VDT.

SHAKO KEN

Mood: cynic

[*] posted on 5-24-2010 at 10:43 PM

awesome. i participated in a systema seminar last year. it was fun and pretty useful stuff. reminded me a lot of ninjutsu and krav maga. i believe it's even related to the latter.
too bad it's that far away for you. can you cross-train in any other martial arts that are closer?
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-25-2010 at 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SHAKO KEN
awesome. i participated in a systema seminar last year. it was fun and pretty useful stuff. reminded me a lot of ninjutsu and krav maga. i believe it's even related to the latter.
too bad it's that far away for you. can you cross-train in any other martial arts that are closer?

My boy that I am rolling out there with has his own gym in Clevo. We have been training on off days he has no clients usually once to twice a week for the past year. He is the one who found out about the Systema of Columbus Group. We are trying to get something worked out up in Clevo with one of the trainers to use my boys gym. Hopefully it can happen so we can train more often than we are now. So far we are taking what we learn and practicing it up here on our own just the two of us. It works but the groups seem to be much better to practice with. It's a blast. This saturday we are going to try a dvd and practice from that combined with what we learned from class.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 6-6-2010 at 06:20 PM

Another day of kicking ass and taking names. Systema is FAN-TASTIC Learned proper rolls on ground and on tables along with more punching and close proximity defense.

Go To Top