Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Random Thoughts...
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-29-2010 at 05:28 PM
Random Thoughts...

If I would come by more often I wouldnt keep doing these senceless threads once every couple months, like any of you give a shit what I've been up to or my thoughts on shit...!

1. What the fuck is in the water here in America that so many people have been dropping off lately? Just seems like so many in entertainment (music, movies, etc) are dying off lately.

2. New SOIA is awesome.

3. Stoked for My Turn To Win. Killer new music, A thanks in the new SOIA disc, and other such happenings. Modern day Hardcore needed a band like this to step up and be recognized.

4. Personal life is blessed. My fiance and I recently had our first child. For those who dont know me personaly I am alos a Father to twin 16yr olds (boy and girl), and a younger son who's 14. I'm busy no doubt.

5. The band I do vocals for Stuck On High has our next release in the final stages of being mixed. It is Hardcore Rock N Roll in true form.

6. Public apology to Cleovo who sent me a u2u in March and I only responded today.

7. Awake/Strong is alive and well. Just took some time off for reason number 4. New releases coming soon.

8. Still waiting for BD to do a cookout so the family and I can get down around that way...!

newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 5-30-2010 at 12:47 AM

Congrats man, sounds like life is good. Glad to see you check in.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-31-2010 at 12:28 PM

Random thoughts are good. I still haven't heard the new SOIA. I'm sort of holding off until I have my comp back so I can download it on iTunes. I don't really buy CDs anymore and don't really have any way of listening to them right now anyways. Just the trusty iPod.

And yes, My Turn To Win rules!

Go To Top