Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: anyone need any artwork.
sippers

Mood: face value-the price of maturity

[*] posted on 6-7-2010 at 03:30 PM
anyone need any artwork.

i'm still outta work and have tons of time on my hands these days.i need something to kill the time with besides drinking beer.if interested hit me up my rates are cheap from color to b&w.

panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 6-7-2010 at 03:58 PM

i would really love to see a slapshot shirt design done by you. don´t they need something for their upcoming tour?

sippers

[*] posted on 6-7-2010 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by panzerkreuzer
i would really love to see a slapshot shirt design done by you. don´t they need something for their upcoming tour?
i started one awhile back but got caught up traveling with work i can finish it if need or for something else.

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 6-7-2010 at 04:38 PM

I dont think theres any money in the Slapshot budegt but I know they always like new designs. I did a few a couple of weeks ago that they might just send to the merch companies to rotate into the designs they print, but I wasnt super psyched on anything I came up with. Chris liked them a lot which is good, but I wasnt to into them and I'm the one that did them!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 6-7-2010 at 08:46 PM

Not sure if you're interested in this but the wife is looking for a logo for her business to go on business cards & a new site that will be created some day some how by someone.

http://facetastic.net/

Interested in logo design rates

On second thought tack on a shirt design or something, then she can wear it to jobs and promote her shit :) She wears a violet coloured purple polo shirt most times, otherwise she gets dressed up in fairy dresses etc.

So a cool shirt design would be worth quoting

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
sippers

[*] posted on 6-8-2010 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
Not sure if you're interested in this but the wife is looking for a logo for her business to go on business cards & a new site that will be created some day some how by someone.

http://facetastic.net/

Interested in logo design rates

On second thought tack on a shirt design or something, then she can wear it to jobs and promote her shit :) She wears a violet coloured purple polo shirt most times, otherwise she gets dressed up in fairy dresses etc.

So a cool shirt design would be worth quoting
throw me some ideas alot of my work get pretty busy but this one sound simple send a general idea of what you want and i'll give ya a quote.here's a pic of my latest work.

ChadBeantown

[*] posted on 6-8-2010 at 01:26 PM

Check your U2U!!

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 6-8-2010 at 09:34 PM

Apparently she commissioned someone to do the logo while I was at work posting here. I'll let you know how it turns out and provide more info if she needs a new one done :)

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM

Go To Top