Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Guess this dick don't know who Mad Joe is
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2010 at 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
This is like a hardcore version of the Superficial....

HOLY SHIT!!! I was trying to remember the name of that site today. I had some computer code that took a long ass time to converge, and then had to keep adding to it and run again to debug. I got so fucking bored looking at the same 5 websites I bother reading and was asking myself, "What's that celeb/paparazzi shit rag that BD occasionally posts links to?" I couldn't remember the name, so I read about Lindsey Lohan being on prescription Adderall and Dilaudid (remember the shit from Drugstore Cowbow? that was Dilaudid) on TMZ.

My code still sucks. Got a modified version running though.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 7-14-2010 at 08:49 PM

Dilaudid is some wicked shit.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-14-2010 at 08:57 PM

I'll have to check thus out after work. Don't know any history of the dude but I love Arkangel. They are classic early 00's Good Life metalcore, Dead Man Walking is awesome.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2010 at 10:10 PM

^That's a great record. Those dudes just lost my respect after making records about being vegan and shit and then selling out and continuing the band. Pointless. Just like Abnegation.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2010 at 10:16 PM

Yeah I never got into the EP they put out a few years back when they got back together. Prayer Upon Deaf Ears was good to but Dead Man Walking nailed it.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-14-2010 at 11:25 PM

I take it they're no longer vegan.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 04:58 AM

bahaha so I watched it, I don't see anything wrong with 2 other dudes coming on stage to sing along at the end. SHouldn't have been attacked like that.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I take it they're no longer vegan.

Not as I understand it.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top