Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
This is an extremely sad story

\"thank you very little\"
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-28-2010 at 10:07 PM

I'm kinda surprised at the response so far from you guys considering similar news stories posted on here for rapists, murderers etc.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-28-2010 at 11:33 PM

Problem in this case is the complete lack of details so far. If it turns out he's a complete psycho I'll be the first to express the hope that he gets raped in jail.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
spyderdog

Mood: my own dumb ass band....yeah im like that

[*] posted on 7-28-2010 at 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Problem in this case is the complete lack of details so far. If it turns out he's a complete psycho I'll be the first to express the hope that he gets raped in jail.

joey

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 02:27 AM

I won't go into detail, but he's definitely going away..story will come out sooner or later.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
I'm kinda surprised at the response so far from you guys considering similar news stories posted on here for rapists, murderers etc.

Meaning "What?".exactly???

This is CNBC DATELINE crap going on with someone that I know,and otheres on this board either know or are a fan of this guy's output..

No one is ignorant,or stupid enough,to defend what he did..It's the fact that ot happened is what I'm trying to wrap my head around.

Bottom line is that the children not only lost their Ma to a violent end,but their Da as well to this...

Don't do that,mo...You want to play Devil's Advocate,that's fine...But,be prpared to get shot down for "starting an argument for the sake of arguing"...

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 05:11 AM

I misspelled "others".

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 05:31 AM

And,"prepared".

MattyA

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 10:55 AM

I agree with Paulie, I think everyone is in shock that this even happened.
ShawnRefuse
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 11:05 AM

I know I am, and I think the response have been fine. Mostly about the thoughts being for the kids left behind in this horrible situation.

Good punk/HC/oi shows coming up. Check out http://myspace.com/refuseresistband
Johnny_Whistle

Mood: the voices

[*] posted on 7-29-2010 at 01:48 PM

I have to agree with Paulie and Shawn, although I don't know any of the folks involved. Wishing something hadn't happened and defending someone over something that did happen are two different things.

http://www.facebook.com/johncurtinmusic

"Making people laugh is the lowest form of comedy"
-Michael O'Donnohue
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-30-2010 at 02:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:

This is CNBC DATELINE crap going on with someone that I know,and otheres on this board either know or are a fan of this guy's output..

No one is ignorant,or stupid enough,to defend what he did..It's the fact that ot happened is what I'm trying to wrap my head around.

Bottom line is that the children not only lost their Ma to a violent end,but their Da as well to this...

Don't do that,mo...You want to play Devil's Advocate,that's fine...But,be prpared to get shot down for "starting an argument for the sake of arguing"...

The comments about the kids is fine but usually I'm used to seeing comments like "fuck him" or "hope he gets fucked up in jail" when other stories are posted. So far for him it's been a different response. I'm sure if I dug up old threads about killers etc and the comments there, they probably had kids too.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 7-30-2010 at 04:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The comments about the kids is fine but usually I'm used to seeing comments like "fuck him" or "hope he gets fucked up in jail" when other stories are posted. So far for him it's been a different response. I'm sure if I dug up old threads about killers etc and the comments there, they probably had kids too.

True...But,take into consideration that some of us actually know this guy.That doesn't negate(if that's the correct term) the nature of the crime,but the reaction to it.

morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 7-30-2010 at 05:01 AM

Don't know what else to say other than damn. My heart goes out to the family.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
3rdDistrict

[*] posted on 7-30-2010 at 01:24 PM

apaprently when they came through last, they were left in albany because of the way they were acting.
luckly i delt with WIC money wise for the baltimore show, cause the discipline dudes were a little 'on edge'.
and def BBQ'd shirtless with us, weird

none the less, someone died. very sad and unfortunate.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top