JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 09:11 AM
smoking

do you or do you not smoke ?
cigarettes.
not reefers.
not cigars.
I'm not asking this as a means to judge you or any of that horseshit, just wondering.
it came up in conversation this morning.
besides, I am bored, unemployed and collecting information for no fucking reason.
I read a nice article on eels of all things today.
my life is getting more uninteresting by the minute.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 09:14 AM

nope, I never have. No offense to anyone that does smoke, but I dont get it at all. I understand drinking (never done that either) more than smoking.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
mattybar

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 09:17 AM

i smoke and wish i didn't.
sometimes i can go without it for days but as soon as i taste alcohol i need a smoke.
Johnny_Whistle

Mood: the voices

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 09:17 AM

I do. I'm not proud of it. I've quit before and always gone back, sometimes years later, usually due to some kind of stress. Thankfully, my daughter has never picked up the habit. Gonna take another run at quitting very very soon.

http://www.facebook.com/johncurtinmusic

"Making people laugh is the lowest form of comedy"
-Michael O'Donnohue
Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

Mood: Yellow Stitches

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 09:47 AM

In 8th grade me and a bunch of friends tried we all had someone get us our own pack of cigarettes. I remembered trying it and just coughing and then smelling like cigarettes then never wanted it again. I couldn't give the cigarettes away fast enough.

Well I've got a feeling I'm gonna get mine in. Retribution let the games begin.
Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 09:50 AM

I have a lot of friends that smoke and it doesn't bother me, i just don't let them smoke in my car or apartment. They finally passed a no smoking law in NC so people can't smoke in bars or restaurants, i don't mind people smoking in bars, but it is nice to be able to get home and not smell like cigarette smoke though.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 10:09 AM

I quit for the third time about 2 months ago. I only quit for health reasons. I really enjoy smoking.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 10:26 AM

I tried it a couple times when i was 9 or 10 and the older kids i hung out with were doing it. I hated it. Never touched it again.

It was around that time my dad let me and my one of my friends try his Redman chewing tobacco. Fucking horrible. I'm seriously considering making my kids try it at that age just to make the same impression on them.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 10:39 AM

Everyone should smoke.It looks cool,and tastes satIsfyingly smooth.It calms you down and wakes you up at the same time.You got your Filtered,your Non-Filtered ( for REAL men,and old people)...You got 100's (for broads) and 120's (for selfish broads that talk a lot)...You got Menthols (For Blacks and Puerto Ricans...EXCEPT for Jamaicans and Haitians,who smoke Winston's and Marlboro's..NO,I DON'T KNOW WHY.IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.DON'T FUCK WITH THIS DELICATE BALANCE.JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.)...Cloves are for those weird looking kids that wear make-up.I don't believe they're gay,but in England they call cigarettes "fags"..FUCKIN' CRAZY,RIGHT?

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 10:42 AM

I'm on and off when it comes to smoking. I have a pack sitting in my truck right now but haven't touched it in over a month.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
I tried it a couple times when i was 9 or 10 and the older kids i hung out with were doing it. I hated it. Never touched it again.

It was around that time my dad let me and my one of my friends try his Redman chewing tobacco. Fucking horrible. I'm seriously considering making my kids try it at that age just to make the same impression on them.

haha I remember when me and some pals stole a tin of skoal from the wawa. I might have been 12. I accidentally swallowed it.
I could feel myself turning green....
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 11:15 AM

Quote:
Everyone should smoke.It looks cool,and tastes satIsfyingly smooth.It calms you down and wakes you up at the same time.You got your Filtered,your Non-Filtered ( for REAL men,and old people)...You got 100's (for broads) and 120's (for selfish broads that talk a lot)...You got Menthols (For Blacks and Puerto Ricans...EXCEPT for Jamaicans and Haitians,who smoke Winston's and Marlboro's..NO,I DON'T KNOW WHY.IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.DON'T FUCK WITH THIS DELICATE BALANCE.JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.)...Cloves are for those weird looking kids that wear make-up.I don't believe they're gay,but in England they call cigarettes "fags"..FUCKIN' CRAZY,RIGHT?

and having sold cigs at a job for a short time, this is dead on accurate.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 11:19 AM

I smoked when I was like 10.
I remember them being $1.10 a pack at the Arco station.
MY mom caught me and raised hell.
Smoked when I was a 15 year old "hammer" (only Gavin's gonna be hip to that phrase)...it wore off.
I smoke one here and there if I am beyond wasted.
The bars in Philly and many in the burbs have barred smoking.I always thought that smoking and drinking in a bar went together like scrapple and ketchup. Never had a real issue with it.
All I know is I\ couldn't afford it these days, in fact I saw a crackhead lookin guy this morning picking butts up, keeping some and discarding the others.

I got a kick out of seeing Paul smoking while singing when playing with Joe Coffee a few years ago. Never saw anyone do that.
Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 11:35 AM

My step brother use to use skoal and copenhagen snuff, i tried it got light headed and threw up. Ha stuff was nasty

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 11:47 AM

I do however enjoy a cigar here and there......
Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
I do however enjoy a cigar here and there......

I actually had a good cigar for the first time last year on my birthday, my friend took me to a cigar bar, i don't remember what type of cigar it was but it was good and no one could even tell i had a cigar after, somehow there was no smell, unlike the other ones i thought were good in the past.

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 12:05 PM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Aweseome! this has got to be the best shit i've read all day. Thank u REV. PAULIE!

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
lifeisabitch
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 01:41 PM

my grandmother died of lung cancer when I was 7 after being a life long smoker...
never touched em
it amazes me how many young cute girls I see smoking here in NOLA, but then again this places lives like there is no tomorrow
i wonder if they know something I don't

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 02:02 PM

I don't. I tried when I was like 12 or so, but I really hated the smell and the dizzy headache you get when you first try. It was like your body is saying "NO, DONT DO THAT"

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 03:42 PM

Quote:
you nailed it. Especially the part about 120's for selfish broads that talk a lot. Today in 3 weeks cig free, really don't plan on going back, but I hope to enjoy a cigar every once in a while.

record collectors are pretentious assholes
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 04:25 PM

Never have and never will. Its fucking gross.

BKT.

MattyA

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 04:37 PM

Parents still smoke, my clothes use to smell all the time. People thought I did smoke, took my forever to get the smell out of my clothes when I moved out. Although I do smoke a cigar every now and then.
necrobutcher

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 06:34 PM

Quit last Halloween. I have had a few fuck ups but nothing too bad. Now I just have the periodic cigar.
Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 07:04 PM

I've never smoked cigs.

I do like a fine cigar from time to time though.

Thorp had some great cigars awhile back,he may still have some left if anyone is interested.

spyderdog

Mood: my own dumb ass band....yeah im like that

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 07:24 PM

i hate smoking. i would do anything to quit, but i cant

ive been smoking 20 years, so im pretty sure im already gonna die a miserable death from it

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top