Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: smoking
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2010 at 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spoiler
I've never smoked cigs.

I do like a fine cigar from time to time though.

Thorp had some great cigars awhile back,he may still have some left if anyone is interested.

I really wanted to get one or 2 of them when they were avail, but my dilema is, i live is a pretty small place and i know my lady would not be digging me smoking in the apartment.
Furly
Posting Freak

Mood: Not your band.

[*] posted on 8-29-2010 at 12:58 PM

I picked the blank option. I quit over a year ago, but will still have a smoke once or twice a month when I'm out drinking. I hate the smell of my cloths in the AM, and I honestly think that's why I've stayed quit. If I just jumped right back in I don't think the smell would bother me as much since I would just smoke another butt.

Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-29-2010 at 04:41 PM

Hmm, $5 a pack for something that does nothing...glad I quit when they were like $12 a carton. Stinks to high hell. Smoke a reefer and at least get your stone on. Cigs just make you and everyone around you smell like weird secret government mind control chemicals.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-29-2010 at 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Hmm, $5 a pack for something that does nothing...glad I quit when they were like $12 a carton. Stinks to high hell. Smoke a reefer and at least get your stone on. Cigs just make you and everyone around you smell like weird secret government mind control chemicals.
that's always been my biggest argument for quitting. Try almost $6 a pack for a drug that doesn't get you high, makes you short of breath, weeze, smell bad, & causes cancer. But fuck, does it go well with a drink/meal/driving/walking/working/everything. Almost 4 weeks without one, I don't really want another. In this period I've had two bad dreams where I caught myself puffing on a cig...

record collectors are pretentious assholes
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-30-2010 at 06:16 AM

Yeah $5 a pack is bare bones. In the city they're between 7-12$ with all the Chicago taxes.
rollinpinmim

[*] posted on 8-31-2010 at 09:58 PM

You think $6 is expensive? My friends here in NY who smoke spend almost $10 for just one pack of cigarettes. The price alone should make them want to quit.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-1-2010 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rollinpinmim
You think $6 is expensive? My friends here in NY who smoke spend almost $10 for just one pack of cigarettes. The price alone should make them want to quit.
talked to some dude at a liquor store in LA a few years ago who said he paid $12 a pack at home in NYC. That's rediculous

record collectors are pretentious assholes
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top