Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: TREAT A BITCH, LIKE A BITCH.
BL

Mood: PEOPLE TYPING

[*] posted on 6-16-2005 at 11:20 AM
TREAT A BITCH, LIKE A BITCH.

WHATS WITH THESE SLAGS THAT WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER AFTER MONTHS OR EVEN YEARS OF BEING APART? THEY MISS YOU, THINK ABOUT YOU AND STILL WANT YOU IN THEIR PATHETIC LIFE... ONE SUGGESTION BITCHES, LOSE THE LIFE... TO ALL MY BROTHERS OUT THERE, TREAT A BITCH LIKE A BITCH; THEY LOVE THAT SHIT!

CHEERS
BL

freak

[*] posted on 6-17-2005 at 05:47 PM

it's like to get a girl's devotion all you have to do is to not want or need them. relationships should have a more descriptive name like...PainLand.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-17-2005 at 05:59 PM

I find I have more success with women when I refer to them as something a little more classy then "bitches."

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BL

[*] posted on 6-23-2005 at 03:20 PM

YEAH I GUESS YOU CAN USE THE WORD HOE; MAYBE EVEN CUNT... TREAT A CUNT LIKE A CUNT, IS THAT OKAY?

CHEERS
BL

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 6-23-2005 at 03:59 PM

You must jerk off a lot.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-23-2005 at 05:08 PM

i stick with the ladies!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BL

[*] posted on 6-24-2005 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
You must jerk off a lot.

YEAH, RIGHT IN YOUR MOMS FACE... I CALL HAPPY ENDING... z?i ji?n...

CHEERS
BL

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 04:59 PM

Wow. What a witty retort. You sure told me. I guess I'll just have curl up in the fetal position and cry.

Christ. Try and come up with something better then that. Douchebag.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 11:42 PM

pain is temporary ...glory is forever...and all that shit
nothing is forever.
my parents are a good example of this..32 years of marriage that shoulda ended after 5.
as long as you dont have kids wrapped up in it, cut your ties and go on with life...as hard as that seems...living in america we have TV and alcohol readily available to help us forget such trauma.......
my pain session continues years after the actual end because i share a beautiful 8 year old boy with the one who fucked up my whole outlook on the female species. ...that dont mean im gay or anything...just that i can take alot of them blood for blod songs to heart big time
sure i love her, and part of me always will, and my bond with her will always be there, being we are both at an equal in the boys life...and at least civil...and how i am after all this shit i dont know....
really wish i had something besides this empty chesterfeild ale in my life...i'm actually a nice guy, but you know, nice guys finish last and get used as toilet paper..
maybe i should just go to fuckin bed...........
i have phillies tickets tomorrow, and will get to see Boton slaughter us once again, but its actually cool to see boston play because they fuckin kill it.
good nite
god bless
Q
BL

[*] posted on 6-26-2005 at 01:35 PM

NO MAN DON'T SAY THAT. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE... YOU GUYS ARE JUST STARTING TO COME TOGETHER, NOBODY WANTS THOSE FUCKS TO WIN... AS SOON AS LOFTON GETS BETTER THINGS WILL BE OKAY. ANYWAYS, WHEN BALTIMORE GETS HEALTHY THEY ARE GONNA WASH ALL THE SCUM OFF THE STREETS, YA KNOW. THOSE BASTARDS IN BOSTON ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTS, I CANT STAND TO SEE THEM AT THE TOP... BUT I KNOW WHERE YOUR COMING FROM; MAYBE I SHOULD RETIRE TOO. TOO MUCH BEER, TOO LITTLE FREE TIME... DONT WORRY BROTHER, YOUR OUTLOOK ON WOMEN IS NOT FUCKED... WOMEN ARE FUCKED! ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY AND STATUS, WELL FUCK THAT. ITS A GIANT MEAT MARKET, BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. YOU WANT A TROPHEY, YOU GOTTA BUY THAT TROPHY... MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL AND WOMEN ARE AT THE ASS END OF THAT SPECTRUM... ALL YOU KIDS OUT THERE LISTIEN UP, OR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE WILL BE PAIN AND... FUCK IT, YOU GOTTA FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF... I GUESS SIX HOURS AGO AND 20 BEERS EARLIER THIS SHIT WOULDNT BE ON MY BRAIN... TREAT A BITCH LIKE A BITCH, BEFORE THEY DEVOUR YOUR SPIRIT, SANITY AND SOUL...

PBR AND BUSHMILLS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

CHEERS
BL

DETROIT TIGERS '05 BORN TO LOSE... LOSE TO WIN

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-26-2005 at 08:51 PM

the whole place was filled with sox fans....it was fucked....the annoying bastards
BL

[*] posted on 6-27-2005 at 02:21 AM

I KNOW MAN... HEY, CAN YOU SAY B-A-R... NO NOT BAH, ITS BAR... YOU FUCKS...

CHEERS
BL

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 7-2-2005 at 05:38 PM

BUT LIFE GOES ON... NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH....

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
cary thrasher

Mood: watching soia

[*] posted on 7-2-2005 at 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
pain is temporary ...glory is forever...and all that shit
nothing is forever.
my parents are a good example of this..32 years of marriage that shoulda ended after 5.
as long as you dont have kids wrapped up in it, cut your ties and go on with life...as hard as that seems...living in america we have TV and alcohol readily available to help us forget such trauma.......
my pain session continues years after the actual end because i share a beautiful 8 year old boy with the one who fucked up my whole outlook on the female species. ...that dont mean im gay or anything...just that i can take alot of them blood for blod songs to heart big time
sure i love her, and part of me always will, and my bond with her will always be there, being we are both at an equal in the boys life...and at least civil...and how i am after all this shit i dont know....
really wish i had something besides this empty chesterfeild ale in my life...i'm actually a nice guy, but you know, nice guys finish last and get used as toilet paper..
maybe i should just go to fuckin bed...........
i have phillies tickets tomorrow, and will get to see Boton slaughter us once again, but its actually cool to see boston play because they fuckin kill it.
good nite
god bless
Q

shit man, i know exactly what you are saying. mine fucked me up real bad. i hate the bitch, just not in front of the kid. somebody once told me that the best thing i can do is love her. you know, for the kid's sake. i don't think that'll ever happen. but i found a new girl and i treat her like a fucking queen. and i'll be damned if i don't get respect and love in return.

f.u.m.f.
BL

[*] posted on 7-7-2005 at 07:02 PM

YOU DIDNT LEARN YOU LESSON MR. DONT TREAT ANY GIRL LIKE A QUEEN, THEY DONT WANT YOU TOO. THEY SAY THEY DO BUT THEY DONT... IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THEM WHAT ARE YOU GONNA LOSE?!? NOTHING! YOU NEED SOME TOM 101...

CHEERS
BL
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-10-2005 at 02:15 AM

know how to treat a bitch?
like she doesnt exist.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-10-2005 at 07:47 PM

WiZorDDD!
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-10-2005 at 07:49 PM

shizzle i musta been mad drunk to post that shit...we did get slaughtered by boston though, and life aint all that bad these days...

Go To Top