Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I fucking hate today.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 03:36 PM
I fucking hate today.

Every year, as we get closer, I think, "maybe this will be the year the day passes by without me being reminded." And every year some media outlet is throwing that shit in my face. Fuck, I fucking hate today.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
spyderdog

Mood: my own dumb ass band....yeah im like that

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 03:47 PM

its never gonna ever stop

its way to much of a hot button political issue, and an easy manipulation talking point for people that have nothing to do with it

its really horrible

barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 04:36 PM

Giuliani's 9/11 reveals how one man, confronted by a city on its knees, stood strong in the face of the life-or-death challenges he never dreamt he would encounter. The mayor describes his urgent efforts to establish a safe command post for the city's leadership team; protect sites like the Statue of Liberty, bridges and subways; marshal doctors and nurses; and conduct a press conference to let people know city leadership was intact and working to protect them.

I know the dude did alot, but his 9/11 has been going on for the last 9 campaign years, does he really need a documentary about himself?
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 04:55 PM

9/11 was my grandmothers birthday. I choose to remember her instead.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 05:22 PM

Next year you might wanna just hide since it will be 10 years... You won't be able to avoid coverage.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 06:31 PM

it spawned so many bad country songs
spyderdog

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
it spawned so many bad country songs

new country music is exactly why america sucks today

people who say hip hop is ruining our country are wrong

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 07:27 PM

^Ignorance and bigotry have been ruining our country since it's inception, and it continues today.

And that, my friends, is what I think of when I think of 9/11. At the risk of sounding insensitive to those that lost loved ones, it's the hundreds of thousands, perhaps well over a million, people that have lost their lives as a result of our country's need for revenge. And the mistrust and suspicion and downright hatred and vitriol aimed at me and my co-religionists. I remember my wife and my friends' wives being paranoid to wear clothing that identified them as Muslims for sometime after 9/11/01. I recall the disgusted looks directed at us from some people. I remember the innocent American Muslims arrested and held for months without charge and no contact to their families and no legal representation. I remember the torture. I remember the mangled babies. And I remember entire countries thrown into chaos because of our meddling under false pretenses.

And I don't have to look far to be reminded of the effects of it to this day, not when I see mosques across the country being protested on the assumed grounds that all Muslims are ticking timebomb sleeper cell terrorists and every mosque is a den of vipers just waiting to strike. Or when construction equipment for one of those mosques is doused with gasoline and put to flame. Or a pipebomb is placed outside a mosque full of worshipers in Florida. Or a "Pastor" tries to get his 15 minutes of fame by organizing a "burn the Qur'an day." Or when I am asked to answer for the crimes of a few criminals masquerading as Muslim holy warriors. Or even just that the words "Islam" and "Muslim" are used derogatorily, and the fact that our President treats them as such despite his overtures of understanding to the Muslim world community.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died as a direct result of 9/11/2001, and most of them have been killed by Americans for Americans. And lest we forget, al-Qa'ida's goals are primarily political swathed in religious guise... their rage is more closely related to our government's unwavering support of the Isreali apartheid regime, dictatorial Arab regimes, and our general meddling in the Middle East far more than it is that they "hate our freedoms" or are pissed because most Americans aren't Muslims.

spyderdog

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
^Ignorance and bigotry have been ruining our country since it's inception, and it continues today.

exactly my point

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 08:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spyderdog
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral

exactly my point

I hate that guy so hard.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 09:40 PM

I went to see Cancer Bats, had a good night :)

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
sippers

Mood: face value-the price of maturity

[*] posted on 9-11-2010 at 11:00 PM

just blast some warzone and remember how awesome raybeez was..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32aozBtVBM0

Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-12-2010 at 01:42 PM

I'm one of the people who after watching numerous documentaries filled with evidence, believe that it was an inside job, pretty similar to the Reichstag fire.

record collectors are pretentious assholes

Go To Top