Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: MORE - Harley Flanagan going off about the 'Fake Cro-mags'
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 12-5-2010 at 09:55 PM
MORE - Harley Flanagan going off about the 'Fake Cro-mags'

Harley had a series of facebook posts about the Cro-Mags and kind of talking shit about John Joseph, Craig & AJ. Like him or not, its always interesting to read what he has to say!

post #1
Fuck the fake cromags ill choke the hairplugs out of John anyday and fuck Craig and Aj they know it aint the cromags, NYHC yeah huh bunch of fake motherfuckers and pussies I remember when the shit was real. 5 minutes you coward ,just 5 minutes to settle our differences you chump, we used to be friends and you been lying about me for years and you know it
Fuck the fake wanna b cromags that shit aint the band

post #2
Yo everytime Aj and Craig gig with John as the fake cro mags they are insulting the original band and ripping off me and my family, would Aj like it if leeway went out without him and robbed his kid? playing his songs without him? how would Craig like SOIA if it was just the singer and a former member?without the rest of them? its Bullshit motherfuckers are Scum-Bags not Cro-Mags and thats about it

post #3
The cromags was something that i was proud of and i would do almost anything to get us all in a room and try to sort out our differences if we could ever even do just one show together again as me parris john doug and mack it would be so great and i would put it all behind me to do that, but John would rather be the boss of something fake then a part of something real were everyone has a say and its fucking bullshit

post #4
So yeah thats "whats on my mind" how fake and full of shit people are , we used ro all be friends, life is so short and people would rather fuck each other over then try to do whats right

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
lifeisabitch
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-5-2010 at 10:39 PM

3 and 4 sound like somebody wants a payday

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 12:45 AM

Thats about it. Payday.

I have no idea why they can't do that. How the fuck do they not do this? It's not like they have to try and write new material. Ya "work together" on shit. It's just rehearse for a couple weeks. Then go on the road. Don't even hang together. Just rock on stage. Fucking drive separately. Ya know they would rake in enough for that.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 02:18 AM

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 08:26 AM

Cro-Mags: the most over rated band in hardcore.
call em the Who-Cares
him and rick ta life should go have a circle jerk
panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
Cro-Mags: the most over rated band in hardcore.
call em the Who-Cares
him and rick ta life should go have a circle jerk

nothing more to say.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 09:44 AM

I mean sure, Age Of Quarrel is a great record, most of it, but this dude just seems like he wants the world to suck his dick.
He kinda came off as a jerk when he was at the Khyber playing drums for Murphy's Law about 5 years back.
ah whatever though.
they're no Sheer Terror is all I'm saying.....
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 12:46 PM

I think he's lost to many boxing matches, because his spelling ain't that great.

record collectors are pretentious assholes
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 01:36 PM

I don't know anything about the Cro-Mags. Who wrote the songs, Harley or John Joseph?

Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 01:43 PM

Actually I just looked it up and it appears that a third guy wrote the songs. That's a clusterfuck if there ever was one. If this dude is so pissed then he should issue a cease and desist until they legally sort out the rights to the name.

MikeFromInhuman
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 01:52 PM

All of the music was written by Harley and Paris.
Lyrics by Harley, JJ and a former vocalist who's name escapes me?

Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 02:00 PM

This drama will never end.

One guys got sour grapes and the others touring. Those two descriptions are interchangeable depending who currently has the band on the road atm. Same postings have been happening for 10+ years...from messageboards to myspace to facebook and on and on...

Sure seems like JJ is able to get things in gear a whole lot easier and more often than Harley though, if anyone cares to read into that. I know which version of the band I'd rather see.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 02:00 PM

Harley was complaining on myspace a while back about MAD offering 40,000 Euros for a Cro-mags show with Harley and JJ, but JJ refused.

From one of those incomprehensible rants,http://www.myspace.com/harleycromag/blog/492706752:

Quote:

and bro the sad shit is that you and me both know as much of a dick as parris can be me and him wrote all the music and the thruth is me and Eric [Casanova] wrote most of the age of quarrel words john wrote like $40% and john has been milking it for ever and it is just sad that everyone cant be cool even at our ages

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 02:03 PM

LOL @ these assholes

1124 Records

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 05:06 PM

I highly doubt we'll ever see an original lineup reunion so I'm happy with what's out there now in lieu of a JJ/HF version.

JJ's version has great musicians and they are tight as hell and sound great. JJ has tons of energy and you get a good show when you see them. There are way more pressing issues in my life than taking sides in the latest Cro-Mags drama that might pop-up. Reading about 40+ year old men sqaubbling like a couple of teenage girls really sours the band's history and doesn't shine favorably on either party. So, if the JJ-mags play I'm going to go seem them, and if HF ever tours with a line up, I'll probably see that too. Why pick one?
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 07:28 PM

I can't even get my ass outta the house for a show these days. Who fucking cares? I know who comes off as the better man to me in interviews and just generally in getting his shit going in life... JJ. Harley just seems to be pissed about JJ all the time, or he's doing nothing of interest. The Mags sucked after AoQ, Samsara sucks, Harley's War sucks. On the other hand, I actually kind of like Bloodclot!

sentrand
Posting Freak

Mood: hate riot 513,sheer terror, yuppicide, joe coffee

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 07:32 PM

i would like to see a show with them both even that will probably never happen. i saw them back in '90 with harley. unfortunately i was not really into them at the time. i went because they were playing close.

I'm a jerk. All night,I'm seeing Sentrand and thinking "Where do I know that guy from?".
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 07:48 PM

I think Bloodclot! is way underrated.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sentrand
i would like to see a show with them both even that will probably never happen. i saw them back in '90 with harley. unfortunately i was not really into them at the time. i went because they were playing close.

be cool to see a Harley line up of the Cro-Mags play with JJ's line up to see whos better.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

sentrand
Posting Freak

Mood: hate riot 513,sheer terror, yuppicide, joe coffee

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:
Originally posted by sentrand

be cool to see a Harley line up of the Cro-Mags play with JJ's line up to see whos better.
battle of the bands. winner takes ALL.

I'm a jerk. All night,I'm seeing Sentrand and thinking "Where do I know that guy from?".
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 10:15 PM

Never really been a fan of Cro-Mags, I couldn't tell you the names of the songs on Age of Quarrel except maybe 1 or 2, or what any other album was called other than Revenge.

I saw them on the Revenge tour, Parris & Harley with Rocky from Suicidal Tendencies on 2nd guitar and a ripped black dude on drums going nuts.

Fuck em.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 11:07 PM

Harley is still at it....

If I had my way this would have all the original guys on it.
I wrote and recorded this and 6 other songs in one day, imagine what we could do as a group, I wish me Parris Doug John and Mack could put the past in the past and record an album together
its really to bad that would be the the way to end this all.
its to bad. I guess im the only one who feels that way

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

barc0debaby
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 11:12 PM

God those are some terrible vocals.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 12-6-2010 at 11:48 PM

That does start sounding like some Bobcat Goldthwaite shit after a bit. I still think it's better than Bloodclot, I can't believe anybody actually likes that band. JJ's version of the Cro-Mags sounds so much better than Harley's version though. I've seen both and while I was happy to say I had seen Harley and Parris up there together, I doubt I woulda gone to see 'em again. Got the chance to see this new version that JJ has going now and they were fucking great.

Veritas odium parit
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-7-2010 at 12:43 AM

Haha it definitely is a suck fest between HW and Bloodclot! vocals, but I dig me some Bloodclot! when I'm working out and not paying attention to the gargle screech.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top