Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: systema ground fighting
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 03:22 AM
systema ground fighting

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 06:58 AM

I STILL wish Cotton was a monkey...But,me fghting "clean" in a streetfight? Aint never gonna happen.No disrespect,at all...But,the concrete,brick,bottle,rock,someone's shoe? All good,by me...You stick me in a bar that has MUGS?? I can't help but think bad things...I aint a "tough guy"...I just have bad thoughts that make me giggle...No brag,just fact..I know it's "wrong"....Oh,screw...Monkey fights!!!

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 09:05 AM

I've been in one 'fight' in my whole life and it was in 9th grade and I got beat up by 3 guys cause I was white, had long hair and was wearing a Public Enemy shirt. They let me know why they were doing it as I was on the ground and they were kicking me. I got saved by my friend and a truck driver that pulled over. I hope to never be in another 'fight'.... I'm a sissy, not a fighter!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 12:05 PM

Quote:
I STILL wish Cotton was a monkey...But,me fghting "clean" in a streetfight? Aint never gonna happen.No disrespect,at all...But,the concrete,brick,bottle,rock,someone's shoe? All good,by me...You stick me in a bar that has MUGS?? I can't help but think bad things...I aint a "tough guy"...I just have bad thoughts that make me giggle...No brag,just fact..I know it's "wrong"....Oh,screw...Monkey fights!!!

^^^^^ That is what systema is all about. THere is absolutely no formal script like jujitsu or karate. It's absorb an attack and find an avenue to retaliate and escape.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I've been in one 'fight' in my whole life and it was in 9th grade and I got beat up by 3 guys cause I was white, had long hair and was wearing a Public Enemy shirt. They let me know why they were doing it as I was on the ground and they were kicking me. I got saved by my friend and a truck driver that pulled over. I hope to never be in another 'fight'.... I'm a sissy, not a fighter!

^^^^^^ Dude, being jumped sucks. That is one shitty reason too.

barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 01:47 PM

Jiu-Jitsu is not scripted. This looks like the type of false confidence booster that gets people hurt. The Human stun gun of the ground.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
Jiu-Jitsu is not scripted. This looks like the type of false confidence booster that gets people hurt. The Human stun gun of the ground.

^^^^^^ I stand corrected. Taekwando was what I meant. I studied neither so that explains my ignorance, but I am training systema. I can say systema is not simply ground fighting. THis is a highlight of If you have to fight on ground this dude has an example. Systmea is breathing calmly absorbing and quickly bring an end to your attacker or attackers.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2010 at 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:

^^^^^ That is what systema is all about. THere is absolutely no formal script like jujitsu or karate. It's absorb an attack and find an avenue to retaliate and escape.

That's what all martial arts should be, ideally. Rule #1 is run if you can though.

Have you seen any kajukenbo?

LordActionWood

[*] posted on 12-16-2010 at 04:22 PM

I've read that Systema is practical and works. Some of the video footage of it on youtube is sorta suspect...yet some looks decent. Of course, you can say that for any martial art on youtube....as long as you are having fun and getting what you want out of it...that is all that matters.

Go To Top