Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: priests rape nuns to avoid hookers with HIV
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 04:37 PM
priests rape nuns to avoid hookers with HIV

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/485470/vatican%...

Vatican: Priests Have Been Raping Nuns to Avoid Hookers with HIV
Let us take a moment to recall Pope Benedict's view of what caused the Holocaust:

As we reflect on the sobering lessons of the atheist extremism of the twentieth century, let us never forget how the exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life leads ultimately to a truncated vision of man and of society and thus to a reductive vision of the person and his destiny.

It was a ballsy statement coming from a man who was once a member of the Hitler Youth and now leads the Catholic Church, but the argument is not uncommon. 'What is morality to a Godless atheist?' is a common refrain among 'radical clerics' of every faith.

Anyhoo ...

The Catholic Church in Rome made the extraordinary admission yesterday that it is aware priests from at least 23 countries have been sexually abusing nuns.

The Catholic Church in Rome made the extraordinary admission yesterday that it is aware priests from at least 23 countries have been sexually abusing nuns.

Most of the abuse has occurred in Africa, where priests vowed to celibacy, who previously sought out prostitutes, have preyed on nuns to avoid contracting the Aids virus.

Confidential Vatican reports obtained by the National Catholic Reporter, a weekly magazine in the US, have revealed that members of the Catholic clergy have been exploiting their financial and spiritual authority to gain sexual favours from nuns, particularly those from the Third World who are more likely to be culturally conditioned to be subservient to men.

The reports, some of which are recent and some of which have been in circulation for at least seven years, said that such priests had demanded sex in exchange for favours, such as certification to work in a given diocese.

In extreme instances, the priests had made nuns pregnant and then encouraged them to have abortions.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 05:03 PM

:baddevil:
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 05:07 PM

:yawn:

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 06:30 PM

Come on dude, forreal? Ya, it probably did happen, but that is no reason to say the religion as a whole is to blame or accountable. Everything in society has evil, even things thought to be not. It sucks, but that is life. ALL RAPISTS/PEDOPHILES NEED TO BE HUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 08:53 PM

I think it's more of a point of hypocrisy than evil. You can't point a holier than thou finger when the entire organization below you is crumbling in rapist pedo mayhem.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 09:13 PM

I think the problem with the Catholic Church is the way they approach celibacy and chastity. I don't think it's a good idea to pledge that without doing something to tamp down the libido. No matter what you vow it's still there.

Buddhist monks, for instance, vow celibacy for the most part but they also adhere to a vegetarian diet designed to cool their libidos. Heck, they avoid "hot" foods like onions and garlic even. And, unlike the Catholic church, they engage in hours of meditation and qigong. You don't hear much at all about this kind of thing in that setting.

Generally I think celibacy is a pretty bad notion in the first place. If God considers sex somehow impure or sinful why the hell did He give us the perfect tools for doing it? Or, you know, make sex mandatory for being fruitful and multiplying?

Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
I think the problem with the Catholic Church is the way they approach celibacy and chastity. I don't think it's a good idea to pledge that without doing something to tamp down the libido. No matter what you vow it's still there.

Buddhist monks, for instance, vow celibacy for the most part but they also adhere to a vegetarian diet designed to cool their libidos. Heck, they avoid "hot" foods like onions and garlic even. And, unlike the Catholic church, they engage in hours of meditation and qigong. You don't hear much at all about this kind of thing in that setting.

Generally I think celibacy is a pretty bad notion in the first place. If God considers sex somehow impure or sinful why the hell did He give us the perfect tools for doing it? Or, you know, make sex mandatory for being fruitful and multiplying?
for sure....honestly, all that sexual frustration, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why so many priests are weird perverts....the whole problem would easily be solved for the most part if they could marry

record collectors are pretentious assholes
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Come on dude, forreal? Ya, it probably did happen, but that is no reason to say the religion as a whole is to blame or accountable. Everything in society has evil, even things thought to be not. It sucks, but that is life. ALL RAPISTS/PEDOPHILES NEED TO BE HUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, how is it NOT the fault of the catholic church when they've already admitted to not only covering up their rapist pedophile priests, but to actually moving them to new locations where the congregation had no idea that they couldn't be trusted with the children? Fuck that shit. When you have one of the most powerful organizations in the world covering up one of the most disgusting and disturbing crimes not once, but hundreds and hundreds of times and then not even disciplining those committing these acts themselves, they are directly to blame for this behavior.

Does that in and of itself prove that religion is evil across the board? No, it doesn't prove anything aside from the fact that the catholic church as an organization is corrupt and those in charge are morally bankrupt. Personally, as I've said many times in many places, I believe that religion is an evil construct, but that's a totally different discussion than the one this thread is about. My point about the pedophile priests doesn't even directly address the issue, but I feel confident in saying that had the church not been spanked with the knowledge of that dirty little secret leaking out that they would never have come forward about this particular issue.

Veritas odium parit
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 2-25-2011 at 10:41 PM

As often happens in these types of threads, I'm with Saint on this one.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-26-2011 at 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore

Wait, how is it NOT the fault of the catholic church when they've already admitted to not only covering up their rapist pedophile priests, but to actually moving them to new locations where the congregation had no idea that they couldn't be trusted with the children? Fuck that shit. When you have one of the most powerful organizations in the world covering up one of the most disgusting and disturbing crimes not once, but hundreds and hundreds of times and then not even disciplining those committing these acts themselves, they are directly to blame for this behavior.

Does that in and of itself prove that religion is evil across the board? No, it doesn't prove anything aside from the fact that the catholic church as an organization is corrupt and those in charge are morally bankrupt. Personally, as I've said many times in many places, I believe that religion is an evil construct, but that's a totally different discussion than the one this thread is about. My point about the pedophile priests doesn't even directly address the issue, but I feel confident in saying that had the church not been spanked with the knowledge of that dirty little secret leaking out that they would never have come forward about this particular issue.

^^^^^^ What I am saying is why penalize the innocent people for personal beliefs. If so,e or most of the the powers that be need to be ousted and dealt with then so be it, but don't fuck with all the people/Grandmas out there who faithfully believe.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 2-26-2011 at 03:06 AM

Who is fucking with them? Well, aside from those who supposedly have god's authority on their side and claim to be teachers of morality and all that.

No offense, but I don't get how anyone can still adhere to the teachings of such a thoroughly corrupt and sleazy organization. If you place your "spiritual guidance" in the hands of people capable of such disgusting acts even after it comes out, then you have no right to claim any understanding of morality in any sense whatsoever. The way I see it, anyone who is still a member of the roman catholic church and is sending in tithes or donations to the church is complicit in the church's guilt. The fact that the highest member of that organization is directly linked to the cover up of pedophile priests and there are still people willing to send money to the organization without calling for an immediate and total removal of every priest and person involved in that scandal is supporting that abomination.

Veritas odium parit
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-26-2011 at 12:09 PM

It's all good. My soapbox is not with religion or authority anymore. Its with fucked up people who hurt others. So those that use rape and torture in the man of religion should be punished severally. Same with those who do it with other intentions.

Go To Top