Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Not being edge appreciation post
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 09:52 AM
Not being edge appreciation post

haha... sounds cool. I could never really drink Liquor though, i've always been more of a beer drinker.

Except when i was younger and a few kids in the neighborhood would put our money together to buy nasty cheap shit like Mad dog 20/20 or thunderbird, Wild Irish rose...but thats not liquor thats more like cheap wine.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 10:06 AM

damn fond memories of MD20/20 and pissing on the nieghbor.
Like actually pissing on him while hes passed out.
I'm not much of a drinker or drug user. I really dont like doing drugs at all...
But jesus... The awesome taste of a beer..a guinness, or a miller high life (when I'm broke) with a couple of friends... SHEET YO!
I just watched two french dudes on tv talk to each other in english. That shit was FUNNY!
Thorp should release a THORP BAND DVD.
Random 9am bullshit kickas ass.
Why does the board seem different somehow? The kids arent posting as much i think.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 11:09 AM

I dont drink as much as I did in college, but I do enjoy drinking from time to time. Not drinking to get fucked up, but drinking to either just get a buzz going and feel loose, or to actually enjoy the taste of whatever Im drinking.

I love Tequila for instance, and I had a bottle of Cuervo I had won at a stag. So when I got home I'd mix it with some V8 splash juice I bought and it was so fucking tasty. I ended up finishing the bottle that week and I had a nice buzz going after work each night. I felt like and alcoholic, but once the bottle was gone I sorta went dry again. I didnt want to buy another one. I'd rather win it!

Anyway, I couldnt enjoy the fine taste of tequila if I were edge, so I appreciate my non-edge ways.

DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 12:09 PM

not edge myself, i enjoy a few beers with friends,
shooting pool or watching bands.
i respect edge people for what they choose to do,
some of my friends have been abstaining for years.
got no problem with it at all.

Big Ugly

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 12:18 PM

I could never be edge cause I just love booze too much. No smoking or drugs but I love a drink now and then. I used to drink to excess when I was younger but now I just enjoy sipping on a couple of beers or having a bit of whiskey. Edge is cool if people do it for the right reason, it's just not for me.

DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 12:26 PM

i seem to remember a band in the 80/early 90's who classified themselves as "bent edge", they advocated all the opposites of being edge.
dont remember what they were called though, anyone know?

guess there are a few around today who fit the category.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH
i seem to remember a band in the 80/early 90's who classified themselves as "bent edge", they advocated all the opposites of being edge.
dont remember what they were called though, anyone know?

guess there are a few around today who fit the category.

GRUDGE had some funny spoof songs on their 7" back in the day.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 04:38 PM

i'm with bchc. especially the part about the scotch.

at the terror show last week, the singer from remembering never dedicated a song to "all the nonbelievers". moron and i, standing at the bar drinking newcastles, raised our glasses in a sign of appreciation and, in a way... solidarity!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 10-5-2004 at 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane
i'm with bchc. especially the part about the scotch.

at the terror show last week, the singer from remembering never dedicated a song to "all the nonbelievers". moron and i, standing at the bar drinking newcastles, raised our glasses in a sign of appreciation and, in a way... solidarity!

Makes me laugh. Reminds me of one of the times I saw Earth Crisis years ago and while they were playing Gemorrahs Season Ends they got to the part where he screams "I am Straight edge" over and over. I realized that I, like numerous others, was screaming along with my fist raised in the air. The fist in the air was holding a beer. Just got caught up in a great song.

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 10-6-2004 at 09:30 AM

i rarely get drunk anymore, i'm more content to have a couple get the buzz and enjoy the taste.

like a cold boddingtons after work......yummy:P

Lilith

Mood: Logical Nonsense

[*] posted on 10-8-2004 at 11:38 AM

i drink a bottle or two of wine a few days every week. i actually enjoy it with food now, and rarely drink to get drunk. new medical studies in my favor say that moderate wine intake is good for your health. who knew?

Go To Top