Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Fahrenheit 451 - Settle
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 3-25-2011 at 09:16 PM
Fahrenheit 451 - Settle

Two questions:

1) Can anyone upload a copy of this song to youtube with some still images or something? A good quality one to improve on the live ones I found that sound terrible.

2) Anyone know the lyrics?

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 3-26-2011 at 02:05 AM

Id like this too

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-11-2011 at 11:18 PM

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/awakestrongrecords/new-products...

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 07:14 AM

Since I did Black Reign for Inhuman this shit was actually real easy so I did this track :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2WJ4VR_b3M

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 07:01 AM

Sorry for another bump, anyone know how to get in touch with the band? I'm going to turn my channel into a shitload of authorised clips from bands, just an image with the music playing on like I did here & for Inhuman. I'm doing some Ontario bands now and will keep doing more Inhuman until the next 2 albums are out.

So I want to make a sweet channel, all fully authorized and all done with high quality mp3 audio (I tried FLAC today but Corel Virtual Studio didn't support it, or I'm missing the codecs, so V0 mp3 is best I can do).

This is my latest - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjw1vRMcbB4

Inhuman's Black Reign EP is completely up now as well - http://www.youtube.com/user/Six66Mike

Last Rites is next then The New Nightmare.

panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 08:18 AM

i guess my own way can help you.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 04:25 PM

This might be a stupid question, but what is the point of a channel like this? You can already find tons of stuff all over youtube.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 07:20 PM

Couldn't find any of the Inhuman tracks and only some live The Kill Decibel footage :) Couldn't find a decent quality sounding Fahrenheit 451 track either.

Adding quality audio clips that don't exist.

Go To Top