Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Black woman attacks elderly white man
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-1-2011 at 07:30 PM

Exactly why no kids should be in a shop ever...then I have people who leave their kids out front while they look around...I have said to mote than one person that I would be happy to help them when they come back another time without their kids but at this time they need to go...its really comical and dad retarded

you come at the king....you best not miss
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 4-2-2011 at 03:18 AM

I went into a tattoo shop for tubeless time a week or so before I was 18 to just ask a few questions and figure out if that was where I would like to have work done. They had an 18+ only policy but since I looked the part and didn't act like an idiot I guess they didn't worry about it. They are normally pretty strict about it though.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-2-2011 at 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by morgan
I went into a tattoo shop for tubeless time a week or so before I was 18 to just ask a few questions and figure out if that was where I would like to have work done. They had an 18+ only policy but since I looked the part and didn't act like an idiot I guess they didn't worry about it. They are normally pretty strict about it though.
that's why I think it's OK for a 16 year old to come into a shop as long as they aren't trying to get work done.....I hung out in shops before I was 18 because I wanted to research shit before I got anything

record collectors are pretentious assholes
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top