Geotagging Pictures -Smart Phone Security Issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vARzvWxwY

Check it

http://icanstalku.com/how.php

Turn that shit off Peeps!
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 12:18 AM

how the fuck are you "an internet crime expert" and NOT know that geotagging info is embedded into an image?

smartphones, digital cameras, desktop apps like iphoto, mobile apps like foursquare... ALL that shit tracks and (at least potentially) broadcasts where you are all the time. last time i bought a phone the people in the store were pimpin some service about 'your friends will know where you are!' why the fuck would i want that?? you never seen the sopranos? tony don't want no gps...big duane don't either!!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 12:34 AM

hahaha yeh GPS in phone is no good then you got all those facebook apps and people checking in where they are right now.

The photos you take in GPS devices have EXIF data as well which capture your location too.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
lifeisabitch
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 12:34 AM

just wait my large friend
once the kids are old enough,
you can track them yourself on your phone anytime of day without them knowing it.
so when they are sneaking off to the friends house instead of the library you can just drive over and put the smack down on them...

ya know whats worse...
putting your kids honor roll school bumper sticker, their soccer team name and those little family cut outs on the back of the suv.
know I know where to find em and I don't have to have a phone or internet I can just follow soccer moms ass for 1 more stop light and little timmy #12 from rich boy elementary school is mine...

opps was that outloud

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 12:46 AM

like those dudes who put a sticker on their car of their car stereo manufacturer...so my friends know whose car to break into to steal the nicest stereo.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 01:34 AM

Why do news shows always tell perverts how to access children?
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 09:01 AM

The perverts already knew a long, long time ago lol. They are always pushing the leading edge of technology to stay away from cops so this is old news.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-15-2011 at 05:49 PM

Stickers on the car. Take me off. Perverts look for em. Its advertising for perverts. It's amazing how stupid people are. PUTTING HOW MANY KIDS ARE IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR KIDS NAME ON YOUR CAR IS FUCKING STUPID!

I saw one where it was just Mom 3 kids and a dog. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? GET WITH IT MORON!

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.

Go To Top