Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Pandora
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 11:17 AM

^that's pretty cool...I gotta check that out. Pandora definitely has it's down side. I haven't been able to trust it with punk or HC, my roommate said he was playing Duane Peters radio the other day & the second song that played was Blink 182 of all horrible things....that was why I couldn't listen to Fungus on XM....too much lame shit amidst some good stuff

record collectors are pretentious assholes
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 12:35 PM

We use Pandora on our Blu-Ray player and my wife uses it at work. For me it's been more worthwhile to put in something like the Pietasters or Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings then to put in something like Terror, in which I'll get either a bunch of stuff I already have and could just as easily listen to it on my iPod or just similar but less good crap that I have no interest in at all.

For me, putting in ska, reggae, soul and what not is more of an experience of discovery.

Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2011 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
We use Pandora on our Blu-Ray player and my wife uses it at work. For me it's been more worthwhile to put in something like the Pietasters or Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings then to put in something like Terror, in which I'll get either a bunch of stuff I already have and could just as easily listen to it on my iPod or just similar but less good crap that I have no interest in at all.

For me, putting in ska, reggae, soul and what not is more of an experience of discovery.
I've been digging Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings....I've definitely been using it more for reggae as well. This kid at work puts on Soja radio, which plays some reggae stuff I'm not into, but I change it to Lee Perry radio & I'm pretty sure he's clueless

record collectors are pretentious assholes
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top