Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: What's Donald Trump's deal?
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 09:04 AM
What's Donald Trump's deal?

Do you think he's serious about running for President? Looking for ratings? Or just trying to knock Obama around on behalf of other Republican candidates to raise doubt in voters' minds?

Earlier this month he was on just about every news show on every network steamrollin' reporters pushing the birther angle and insisting he was doing his own investigation.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110407/ap_on_el_ge/us_trump2012

Now he's escalated that that to the certificate is missing.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/25/trump-claims-obama-bir...

AND he's insisting that Obama wasn't a good enough student to get into Columbia and Harvard so he's again having his people 'look into it'.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/trump_interview

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 09:05 AM

This guy just comes across like such a buffoon. Never mind voting for him, I can't imagine why anyone would work with/for him. It must be like agreeing to work with Crusty The Clown...you know he's an ass, but he draws attention.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep">

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 09:20 AM

He is coming to my hometown today (Portsmouth NH) since NH is "the heart of presidental campaigns". Fuck this guy and his 8 strands of hair.

Johnny_Whistle

Mood: the voices

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 10:05 AM

He's a sideshow freak. And he's making the core of the GOP very very nervous with all this. They really want nothing to do with this issue.

http://www.facebook.com/johncurtinmusic

"Making people laugh is the lowest form of comedy"
-Michael O'Donnohue
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 01:16 PM

I could see him running because he really thinks he'd be a great president. He looks at running the country like running a business, and he he "knows business like nobody else."

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 01:36 PM

I think he is a deterrant for Palin. The GOP does not want Palin to run because they know if she does the voters will vote for her over everyone else. You want a mistake? Well Palin is it. So the GOP is using Trump to battle her because they know Trump will diss her and not think twice. Palin will back off and Trump will bail with a legit excuse. Making room for Huckabee, Pawlenty, Graham, Gingritch, Petraeus, or Santorum. Basically Trump nominated himself to do dirty work for a Party he always endorsed so that he can take the fall rather than have them go to battle and possibly loose support.

This is my assumption and I have no ground for where I came up for it. It just seems to make sense in a conspiracy way I guess.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I could see him running because he really thinks he'd be a great president. He looks at running the country like running a business, and he he "knows business like nobody else."

If you put it that way he would not be a very smart business man if he wants to run the country since it would be like buying a company that is WAY BEYOND bankrupt. :wink1:

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline

If you put it that way he would not be a very smart business man if he wants to run the country since it would be like buying a company that is WAY BEYOND bankrupt. :wink1:

^^^^^ Trump has done that before. Brought companies back after bankruptcy

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 02:13 PM

yeah, he's also friggin' buried a few!
http://freakoutnation.com/2011/04/07/donald-trump-serial-ban...

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 03:51 PM

Crazy thing is if your hip to the game you file when its in a best interest of your finances. I know shit sounds bad, but in many cases with the way our system works many times when your elite such as him it pay to do so. For any of us we suffer like a motherfucker when we do it. For them it works out in there interest. Maybe with America it might be in our interest to have someone of his knowledge. I clearly am not saying him in particular, but someone brazen enough to set standards and look out for our the U.S. best interest. Not people rich people with handouts.

Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I know shit sounds bad

No, it IS bad.

Trump is a piece of shit.

He turned his name into a brand after failing consistently with daddy's money.

Take away his money, his people etc and you have a funny looking, goofy talking dork.

The Trump roast was great.

At one point or another, each comedian said what needed to be said about this big talking, faggot ass, snake oil salesman.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 10:06 PM

Republicans are already dismissing him as a failed candidate when he brought up Obama's nationality again. They already went down that road and it's over, so when he brought it up they were all :puzzled: and now want nothing to do with him it seems.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Fuck this guy and his 8 strands of hair.

I can't think of much else to say about this.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-28-2011 at 02:50 PM

I would assume he has no chance.....but then again, Bush junior won two elections, & we also elected that Bedtime For Bonzo motherfucker as well, so I wouldn't put it past the American people. I might move to another country if Donald Trump becomes president. Reminds me of this song for some reason.....

record collectors are pretentious assholes
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-28-2011 at 03:47 PM

WE DO NOT ELECT THE PRESIDENT.

Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2011 at 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
WE DO NOT ELECT THE PRESIDENT.
guess I forgot we're all intelligent here on this board.....no, we don't elect the president. I agree completely. But sadly, I think even if the average American's vote mattered, they'd still elect Hitler if he promised to lower taxes.

record collectors are pretentious assholes

Go To Top