Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: discipline singer gets 15 years
panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:20 PM
discipline singer gets 15 years

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/154331562/Zaak+rond+moord+...

http://www.bndestem.nl/algemeen/brabant/8593288/Eis-15-jaar-...

hard, but maybe fair, i wonīt judge.
at least itīs sad, cause i got to know him as a nice and friendly person.

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:24 PM

I need this in English.

panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:28 PM

sorry, the dutch articles are the first to this topic. couldnīt find anything else.

random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:35 PM

I'll post shitty Google Translate versions below. Short version: He got junked out on coke; wife didn't like it; tried to kill himself once before; then, he killed her by bashing her head in with a hammer; convicted of manslaughter, not murder, and got 15 years.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:36 PM

http://www.bndestem.nl/algemeen/brabant/8593288/Eis-15-jaar-...

Requirement: 15 years for killing wife with hammer
Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 9:05

DEN BOSCH - The public prosecutor Wednesday fifteen years imprisonment sentence for a 35-year-old Field Eindhovener by his wife spent their lives and then their house on fire. The officer put the man not charged with murder but manslaughter.

It considers no evidence that the accused his wife Linda Manders (30) premeditated with a claw hammer smashed the skull. She spoke of an instantaneous impulse mind.

The officer complained that the man also that by removing the main valve caused an explosion that also the lives of neighbors and bystanders at risk. The suspect confessed to the murder. The lives of his neighbors he did not want to jeopardize. He turned the gas tap to him, in an attempt to open itself to life.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:38 PM

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/154331562/Zaak+rond+moord+...

Case Linda Manders: 15 years in jail by Joost G.

Published: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 16:13 | Author: Ronnie Vermonden

DEN BOSCH - Justice requires a prison sentence of fifteen years from Joost de G., who last July his wife Linda Manders Veldhoven brought to life. It is murder and arson accused. Over one hundred people attended the trial.

The Addiction of The G. led to a quarrel with his wife, after her in a haze death with a hammer hit. This he said Wednesday at the court in Den Bosch.

The G., former lead singer of the hardcore band Discipline, said there are many tensions in the relationship with Manders, among them his cocaine addiction. As Manders was fiercely opposed. She stated on the fatal Thursday in July that she would leave him, then he his atrocity came. The G. also stated that it was not buttered between Manders and his daughter, who comes from a previous relationship with him.

Gas explosion

The day after his wife had been killed, he tried to end his life. He pulled the gas pipe in their house, which on Saturday was a big explosion. The G. survived his suicide attempt, however. He said Wednesday that he was pleased that no other people injured by the explosion. The court relies heavily on him that he was in a terraced house has caused a gas explosion. He could know that for many people involved a risk.

Emotional

For the families of the deceased Manders was an emotional day. Her sister and father stressed the heartbreaking is that Manders' son lives with the knowledge that on his sixth birthday his mother was murdered. In the name of the son read a statement before the court. At that time was Joost G. very emotional. Manders' son to be faced with the consequences, he is treated by a psychologist. The G. had the final say in court but at that moment, the stands empty, Manders relatives left the room. The G. expressed regrets and wanted to express condolences to the family.

Compensation

Wednesday it became clear that a number of relatives also claim compensation from the accused. The father of the son of Manders wants 15,000 euros and the father of the victim requires around 13,000 euros. The company Manders (and her mother) worked, would also see over 10,000 euros. The company had personal problems after the death of Manders.

panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:41 PM

the second translation is suprisingly good.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 03:51 PM

I'd say 15 years sounds pretty light for bashing in your wifes head with a hammer...

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 04:52 PM

Ya, death penalty is more like it.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
dirtysteve

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 05:22 PM

kill someone like that, you should get killed. europe has the worst fucking legal system, such light sentences. look at amanda knox and the italy case, would not have even made it to court in the USA, what a joke.
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 05:34 PM

How is bashing your wife with a hammer not murder.
SHAKO KEN

Mood: cynic

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 05:40 PM

every country in europe has its own unique legal system. in this case it's the netherlands and retaliation has never been the most important consideration in the dutch system.
i don't know what circumstances made them call it manslaughter, but i've heard of manslaughter sentences here of only 8 years and i think 15 is at the upper end. not saying it's right. there has been more demand for longer sentences in dutch society the past years and in some cases i agree.
ShawnRefuse
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 06:03 PM

I am sure it is because he has past metal issues (said he has tried to commit suicide before) and because he was under the influence. He probably is truly feeling remorseful. I don't defend it, but a good lawyer here could get him into treatment, or an institution and manslaughter. A bad lawyer would get him on death row. It really depends on what was said, done and probably the fact that the family is getting a pay-off.

No matter what, it is a very sad situation.

Good punk/HC/oi shows coming up. Check out http://myspace.com/refuseresistband
dirtysteve

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 07:28 PM

i know every country in europe has its own system, but all seem equally bad, scandinavia especially. any of those burzum and black metal types should be dead or in jail for life. burzum got out, like what, after 15 years or less for a brutal murder? i know he escaped once too. and they have internet access, i think burzum even recorded 2 albums in the can. shit just seems way to weak out there. i know there are less murders over there b.c of stricter gun control laws, but they seem way too lenient towards violent crime in general.
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2011 at 09:43 PM

Unfortunate for those involved. Fuck drugs.

BKT.

REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 5-4-2011 at 04:23 AM

This is a friend of mine. I do not condone what he did,nor will I defend him. The bottom line is,he's done. He may not be dead,in body,but he's done. I hope this doesn't happen to you,or someone that you call a friend. If it does,I promise I won't be calling for his/her blood. I'd only wished that you could do the same.

Paul

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
bombidol
Posting Freak

Mood: Wisdom In Chains

[*] posted on 5-4-2011 at 01:09 PM

Feel bad for everyone involved. The situation is entirely fucked up. Theres no defending anyones actions, everyone is in control of their own shit.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-4-2011 at 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
This is a friend of mine. I do not condone what he did,nor will I defend him. The bottom line is,he's done. He may not be dead,in body,but he's done. I hope this doesn't happen to you,or someone that you call a friend. If it does,I promise I won't be calling for his/her blood. I'd only wished that you could do the same.

Paul

I hear ya. He fucked up bad, we will leave it at that and sorry for any disrespect I sent your way Paulie.

BKT.

Go To Top