Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: TOP 5 Stupidest (funny) things you've done while drunk...
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 10:54 AM
TOP 5 Stupidest (funny) things you've done while drunk...

i know this might be hard to narrow down for some of us, but let her rip.
(in no order)

1. a guy kept buggin me for a light while i was walking home one night, after blocks apon blocks i punched him in the head he fell like a ton of bricks (he also was hammered) and I stole his smokes. (in don't smoke either)

2. crowded bar, line of goodlooking girls walk by and i say while pointing at them "ugly, ugly, ugly, not bad, ugly, not my type"

3. late night restarant, getting food, looked at menu, and said "seven dollars for a *poutine? what'd they suck you off while your eating it?" while the waitress is standing right at the table. *(poutine is fries with gravy and cheese curds, for you USA type folks)

4. at a crowded bar someone suggested doing tequla shots, i take the lemon throw it over my shoulder, and say "i don't need this", down the shot then slam the shot glass on the bar and smash it, in front of the bartenders.

5. got home from work at 1130pm, was suppost to go out drinking with roommate & friends , they are at my house drinking when i get home, i drink a eight pack of beer and a 40oz bottle of olde 'E' in a hour then, 15 minutes later start to puke out of my living room window, while sitting in a chair, while only 6 feet from the bathroom, then passed out on the couch.

please note items 2 thru 4 are all from the same night.

i'm sure there are way more but these are the "classic" ones that come to mind.

enjoy!

:P

Jeff trhe Greek

Mood: The Tossers

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 11:54 AM

I once chugged a pitcher of beer, puked back into the pitcher,
then drank that. Dan Smash should like that one, those English boys love a pint of piss.

Don\'t blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Dave
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 12:29 PM

come on Jeff that is only one. :D

Jeff trhe Greek

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 01:27 PM

2. Got hammered drove from Ottawa to Texas, took four days listening to Clutch all the way. (I loved Texas by the way, killer weed)

3. Smashing department store window and passing out in the living room display, waking up to the smiling faces of the police.

4. Stealing a car in Rijeka, Croatia because the cabs stopped running at midnight (someting about a war?). Driving drunk in a stolen foreign car in a foreign country, good times.

5. Fighting our way out of a strip joint in Soho, after they dropped a bill for 250 pounds on our table (we'd had two beers, something about a hostess charge). Luckily I was with two little crazy Irishmen.

(How's that Dave?)

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 03:42 PM

1. Put a F.U.A (Fuck You All) sticker on a police officers back.

2. Talked a group of Black guys into walking around the neighborhood shouting White Power.

3. Ran outside naked and rolled around in the snow.

i can only think of 3 right now... but theres a WHOLE lot more

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 04:08 PM

1. While getting a ticket for drinking in public my friend pointed out how hot the cop was so he told her she was spanking material. At that point I figured what the hell so I put my arm around her shoulder and asked if she wanted to go somewhere and party. She thought it was funny but said the only place she'd go with me was the drunk tank. I declined.

2. Stripped naked standing on a bar for a free pitcher

3. Funneled 6 or 7 beers then thought it would be fun to funnell a mickey of Jack Daniels. Kept it down but was drunk as fuck and woke up outside sleeping in a rock garden in front of a house like 6 blocks from my apartment

4. Slept with the nastiest, skankiest, fattest piece of trailer park trash on a dare.

5. After drinking for about 8 hours straight my friends and I thought a 4am breakfast was in order. So we piled into my car and hit the highway for about 2 hours to go to a truck stop I really like, drinking the whole way there.

LilOz
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-7-2004 at 08:45 PM

1. Bj from seahag, didn't even finish cause I was a drunk asshole and I shoved her head down, and she called me a fucking asshole and left. My bud owed me bigtime for wingmanning.

2. After a 12 hour drinking binge, I decided to be a hero and top it off with a shitload of jack d. Then I blasted Mushmouth at intense volumes and hung out on my stoop singing. Then I passed out, woke up in my room with my comforter covered in puke.

3. Being shitfaced I just started throwing furniture around and breaking tiles that were going to get thrown out with my roommate. Had no idea why we did it. It wad during a blizzard.

4. My sisters wedding when we got back and went to the hotel bar after horus and hours of open bar, I blew $50 there. I ended up walking circles around the hotel trying to get to a gas station to buy 24 pack a beer. I gave up on that venture. I woke up feeling like a mnillion bucks though.

That's all I can remmeber now, plenty more. Will edit.
Dave
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-8-2004 at 09:37 AM

thats better Jeff.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff trhe Greek
2. Got hammered drove from Ottawa to Texas, took four days listening to Clutch all the way. (I loved Texas by the way, killer weed)

3. Smashing department store window and passing out in the living room display, waking up to the smiling faces of the police.

4. Stealing a car in Rijeka, Croatia because the cabs stopped running at midnight (someting about a war?). Driving drunk in a stolen foreign car in a foreign country, good times.

5. Fighting our way out of a strip joint in Soho, after they dropped a bill for 250 pounds on our table (we'd had two beers, something about a hostess charge). Luckily I was with two little crazy Irishmen.

(How's that Dave?)
:D:);)

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-9-2004 at 03:32 PM

This is one of the threads that are off limits. I have too amny things to write about. I want to but would take too much effort to remember or write. Great idea though. Maybe tonight I will begin this but not sure.
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-11-2004 at 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff trhe Greek
I once chugged a pitcher of beer, puked back into the pitcher,
then drank that. Dan Smash should like that one, those English boys love a pint of piss.

the hells angels do something similar over here as part of the initiation ceremony.
they also take turns to piss in a pint pot and the prospective angel has to drink it.
at least, i think thats what happens, having never been a hells angel i may be wrong.

and jeffery, i most certainly do not drink piss.
stella artois and carlsberg export.

Jeff trhe Greek

[*] posted on 10-11-2004 at 07:18 AM

I trained with the Para's back in the early 90's, they love the stuff.

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-11-2004 at 02:40 PM

1. Last summer my girlfriend's friend was graduating graduate school so she threw a party. At the time she was staying with this super rich family in Greenwich, CT in this $11.5 million home so that's where the party was. The family didnt even live there anymore since they had just moved to Australia, but there were maids and the whole deal. Anyway... I drank a ton of shit, I dont even remember how much it was. Tons of Tequilla, beer, some weird italian liquoer. I was mooning everyone, pissing off of the deck. I spilled a pitcher of beer on my girlfriend's friend while playing flip-cup. I remember posting on lambgoat at some point in the evening, but I have no fucking clue what I wrote. I remember not really being able to read the screen though. The night ended with me praying to the porceline gods and then crawling into bed taking up the entire bed. When my girlfriend tried to move me over I just said "I love you, baby" and didnt move, so she slept on the floor.

2. Back in college, my roommate and I decided to go to a Mexican resturaunt for some food and margaritas. Then we went to a local bar to meet up with friends, and then to a place we used to work where we got some free beers. Then to finish off the night... we were already completely toasted... we went to this karoke bar where I played pool with some guy. I was missing the cue ball and I STILL almost beat him! Then we drove back to the dorm (I hate to say that I drove drunk...) and I passed out on the couch in the common room in my dorm. I woke up, puked on the couch and then ran into the bathroom and puked in both sinks. Then in my drunken stuppor I got a cup from my room and scooped out the puke and poured it into the shower instead of the toilet for some reason.

3. I went to a party at this girl's parent's house one night in college with my roommate. He and I raided her parent's liquor cabinet and made ourselves nice and drunk off of the Seagram's 7 Canadian Whiskey. We almost finished the bottle off after tasting some Gin, tequila and vodka. I have this thing about smacking girl's asses so I took a swing a the girl's ass and knocked over this nice crystal candy dish. My roommate started speaking only Italian, and I ended up zoning out on the recliner only to rush to the bathroom to puke my guts out.

4. My friend Bernie was having a birthday party so I bought a few 40s of Old E and sucked those down. Then they started handing out bottles of different types of liquor. Of course I get the 100 proof shit. Anyway... I hopped on the train home, drunk of my ass and passed out in my seat doubled over. About an hour later I woke up and started to puke. Luckily we were in a station so I ran out onto the platform and let it all go. I got it all over my shirt, pants and shoes. I decided to take a cab the rest of the way home, and when I got home my girlfriend asked me what I had to drink. I said "stuff" and passed out.

5. The first time I ever got drunk I was at a party at my girlfriend's college. We had just recently started dating maybe a month before so it was all still new to us. She got me drunk and then we ran off to her dorm room to hook up. In the middle of making out I sort of turned my head to the other side and passed out. She wasn't too happy.

I have others, but that's alot of writing.

Big Ugly

[*] posted on 10-11-2004 at 10:14 PM

You really like to puke!

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-11-2004 at 11:22 PM

1. (past out)slept in a church and woke up with a police officer boot in my face. He asks to see liscence I accidentally hand him my discover card.

2. went to canada and bought 2 12 packs of Molson XXX. The next day back home wnet o ta freinds music studio drank about 9 beers in 1 1/2 hours whne got behind the wheel. Side swiped a parked truck. then left the scene. 2 hours later picked up another friend then went to a bar to kick this dudes ass. Police barricade my in my vehicle then ask if the car was involved in a hit and run. I say no. I honestly forgot what happened then he pulls out a bag with my side view mirror and my tail lights. I sobered up pretty quickly after that. Lost my liscence for 2 years

3. 21st b- day went to a bar it was dead so we went to another. I took a beer with me outside then my boy is like dude lose the beer when I drive. He had a (oldschool) trans am '76' with t tops. I tossed it thought the t's then it hit in the center of this pick up trucks windshield. The distance alone was amazing. It went to the center of this windshield.

4. 20 years old my boy and I are drinking and skating all night and we pick up these to sisters around 1 a.m. then we all go to this park and dismantle the glass globes that cover the huge lights in the park. We proceed to throw them at shit unitl they break. then we drove to this gas station and I take a piss. Well. On my boys stereo is INTEGRITY- THOSE WHO FEAR TOMMORROW. I hear MICHAAAAAAAAA Then I just kicked the whole fucking window in. Yes the whole fucking side of this gas station shatters. Alarm and everything. We did not get caught.

5. At college got drunk and stole this manequeen from the this frat party. Along with everything out of there fridge. I gave all there food away as well as all there beer. Then while I run down the street with this manequin. I am being chased by a car and about 15 guys. My boys totaled only 7 and we were all seperated. So I tossed the manequin over the rt 8 highway over pass. Yes a fucking highway. Fucking stupid. No one was hurt but needless to say can you imagine your driving down the highway around midnight on a friday and a naked body falls from the sky and onto the highway??????
I got away from the jocks and it was fun giving all those morons there shit away. Rich bastards deserved it. I felt like robbinhood for the moment.

You asked top five but I can go on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-11-2004 at 11:31 PM

How do I get to put those pictures like you all have next to my post? I think its the avar whatever right?? but I can't sem to get the url into it to register?
Boogie Capone

Mood: The Sword

[*] posted on 10-13-2004 at 08:02 AM

1. Tagged my friends entire apartment inside and out with spray paint and destroying my friends brand new book case. Till this day I don't remember doing it. Tequila turns me into a Bob Villa.
2. Aimed a shit load of roman candles at my friends during a New Years bash. Never drink a bottle of Jack Daniels within a hour before midnight.
3. Attempted to drive through a house that was being built. We ended up knocking down the foundation and fucking up my friends car. I'm pretty sure they were both insured.
4. Flipping off the crowd in San Antonio during the entire WILL TO LIVE set. Come to think of it, it was during everyones set that night.
5. Breaking beer bottles on cars being sold at a local dealership. We made the front page the following day.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-13-2004 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
How do I get to put those pictures like you all have next to my post? I think its the avar whatever right?? but I can't sem to get the url into it to register?

At the top of the page, click on Control Panel / Options, and then Edit Profile. Towards the bottom of the edit profile page, you'll see a field labeled "Avatar URL:". Enter the url of the image you want to be your avitar here. It must bt less than 150 pixels square.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
LORDTUNDERINJESUS

[*] posted on 10-13-2004 at 12:31 PM

Well,....Lets see.....
1) Woke up in Florida With a nasty hangover,walked back to
Nova Scotia...
2)Took a Hand gun from some Dick, cause he wouldent stop
telling me how "FUCKED",I was gonna be....
3)Standing Toe to Toe..with a Hells Angel Three times my size
The cops saved me....
4)Takin over a St. Patties Day Float In The middle of the fukin
parade in M.T.L.....
5)Past out on the floor,for two and a half Dayz, talked to
the devil about my life......
Dave
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-13-2004 at 01:13 PM

sounds about right for you........ ;)

LORDTUNDERINJESUS

[*] posted on 10-14-2004 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
sounds about right for you........ ;)

Thanks HIPPIE!!!!!
Dave
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-14-2004 at 02:45 PM

i think you have me confused with our bass player.......:P

newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 10-14-2004 at 10:35 PM

yea...im the guy who wore the flowery headband in high school
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 10-15-2004 at 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boogie Capone
4. Flipping off the crowd in San Antonio during the entire WILL TO LIVE set. Come to think of it, it was during everyones set that night.

As well did I that night. I swear we drank so much that night, it would make you cry.
Jeff trhe Greek

[*] posted on 10-15-2004 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
yea...im the guy who wore the flowery headband in high school

Ha!Ha!
Who's got pictures?

newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 10-15-2004 at 12:44 PM

if i can find some the bidding starts at $100 ;)
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top