Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Thoughts on NORWAY...
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 01:28 PM

If they aren't mass producing guns at a rate that everyone can have one then neither the criminals nor the cops will have them or need them. One would think the human race has advanced enough to know that we don't need weapons to kill each other.

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 04:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MQ74  
Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
Quote: Originally posted by MQ74  
Quote: Originally posted by GavBE  
Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
In fact more Police in Norway don't even carry hanguns, because the people feel they "threaten too much". It's extreme left wing.

Most countries Police don't carry guns

really?
is it more a gun crazy American thing then?

^^^^^^^Gun crazy America? Because Law Enforcement are armed? Na, man that is protection from the criminal elements while defending the rights of the law abiding public.

that's sarcasm Clevo, live it love it learn it

^^^^^ Being a Cop armed with gun, baton, spray I am more capable protecting someone and/or myself if need be.

While working security at the hospital armed with only a tazer, baton and spray I got to admit if the shit hit the fan I am attempting to save people while running away from the threat.

If Police or Sheriff Deputies were dissarmed it would skyrocket crime. Especially in my area.

Sarcasm? Its all good. This messageboard isn't for making enemies. Just discussion of topics and events.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 04:08 PM

You aint going to win if searching a building with your tazer or pepperspray pulled and someone has a gun and jumps out. Heck even surprise attacks you. Your done.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top