Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: GET SOME FUCKING MANNERS
hollymaconmovies

Mood: Drops of Jupiter

[*] posted on 7-11-2005 at 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
oh yeah, i'm always sure to offer a resounding "you're welcome" to the people that don't say thank you for holding te door.

Me too. And another one I use is 'excuse you' when someone walks in front of me without excusing themselves.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-11-2005 at 11:41 PM

a friend of mine just started saying fuck you when he received silence for the door hold....
funny, i thought it was just me who this shit pissed off....
oh and when fuckers constantly bump into you repeatedly in a crowded bar...you know i should just stay home, because i just cant stand people anymore...
Ungodly

Mood: Useless office speech

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 10:33 AM

Wow, I didn't think as many people cared about the door thing either. I never say anything b/c I thought it was pointless, but maybe I should. I used to have pain in my wrist too from a fall skating and if I caught a swinging door with that hand... ouch.

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

www.myspace.com/metal_mary
Ungodly

Mood: Useless office speech

[*] posted on 7-12-2005 at 10:36 AM

Oh I just remembered, last year at Posi#s Pauly Edge from Syracuse/Providence was behind me carrying this huge unweildy box of zines and I didn't realize and totally let a door go on him. I turned around and was like oh man I am so terribly sorry and now we are friends, ha ha.

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

www.myspace.com/metal_mary
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 02:16 PM

Ah cell phones when your eating out, can't fucking stand it. That and yelling inside. I grew up in a house where everyone yelled all the time. If the phone was for someone instead of just getting up and walking maybe halfway up the stairs it was just screaming I couldn't fucking stand it.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 11:36 AM

Bad manners require heavy manners.
Everytime I try to meet people outside of "my world" I am constantly reminded of why I'm a skinhead. The trivial pursuits of the modern world frustatrate me to point of violent rage. I don't care how big your phone is. I don't have one, I don't want one, and I certainly don't need one. Why would I want to put myself at the world's disposal 24/7. If you want to talk to me come talk to me, if you don't have time for that then fuck off.
(the next time you see someone talking loudly in public on a cellphone go stand right next to them and carry on an equally loud discussion, this requires two people or one schizophrenic).

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-20-2005 at 09:32 AM

this requires two people or one schizophrenic

at your service. really though. i didnt know other people my age gave a shit about the fact that people have the most pathetic amnners imaginable. people look at me and assume im going to rob them or sacrifice their kids but im the fucking guy that holds the door for you and dsaya thank you and excuse me and shit. fucking yuppie culture.. maybe we enjoy too much luxury as a whole. too much comfort has turned us into a bunch of rude lazy cows? im not saying growing up poor gave me better manners than those fuckers in gated communities...theirs are shit too. i guess i just dont know what it is but it makes me want to use my fist and i dont like that. one of the manyt reasons i dont go out much. they say people in the south are so much friendlier than elsewhere.. that isnt saying much. theyre a bunch of cocksuckers here.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 11-22-2005 at 03:41 PM

My wife says she is constantly battling with doors while trying to get my daughters stroller through them when she goes out and perfectly capapble people will just walk right by and not even glance a second time. How do you not hold open a door for someone like that? Fuckin pathetic, people are so fucking self absorbed these days. We really have lost touch with societal graciousness. Sad.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top