Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: andrew wk
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-28-2011 at 11:32 PM
andrew wk

Never understood what was going on. Always thought he sucked and was corney. Dude went away. Then I find this on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14FwR8ZIbQ&feature=related

I remember people like Jasta and the such raving about how cool this guy was. I still don't get it. Supposedly he is a motivational speaker, owns clubs and produces music. Whatever.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-29-2011 at 01:43 PM

I thought his music was funny and he had the drummer from Obituary in his band.

gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-29-2011 at 07:32 PM

I worked a door once at a show he played...it was in this fancy ballroom deal...halfway through someone pulled the chandelier from the ceiling,hitting some hipster chick in the head with it...for whatever reason I was the only person in the whole place who would help this chick with towels on her bleeding all over the place head until the ambulance came....place dull of hipster douchebags and not one helped this chick....that's all I know about Andrew wk except his music that I have heard,which is very little,fuckin sucks really bad...so does his gimmick...

you come at the king....you best not miss
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-29-2011 at 09:39 PM

What i do not get is that everyone seems to admire this douche bag. Even when he is irrelevant. I saw some youtube amoeba recordstore thing with him in it. That led to other vids and everyone treats him like he is above them. Pathetic. Even in comments. Everyone acts like he is great.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-29-2011 at 11:41 PM

You're not understanding the cardinal rule of humanity. Humans are inherently stupid and enjoy stupid things.

This should solve any other questions you may have throughout the day. That being said, Andrew WK is one of the more intelligent things pop culture has provided in the past 20 years.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 10-30-2011 at 12:06 AM

County fairs need acts to book.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-30-2011 at 01:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent  
You're not understanding the cardinal rule of humanity. Humans are inherently stupid and enjoy stupid things.

This should solve any other questions you may have throughout the day. That being said, Andrew WK is one of the more intelligent things pop culture has provided in the past 20 years.

^^^^ I get the first part, but please explain the second. What is intelligent about this goof? Everyone seems to give him accolades and credit. Like he is good for something. Everyone seems to be in this dudes corner and I just don't get it.

Go To Top