Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anyone have any "go to" websites for buying certain things for a deal?
XnMeX
Posting Freak

thumbup.gif posted on 11-14-2011 at 08:01 AM
Anyone have any "go to" websites for buying certain things for a deal?

www.monoprice.com is the shit!

They mostly have cables (RCA, HDMI, SVGA, Etc...) addapters, home theater wall mounts / speaker mounts.

Awesome products and the prices are insane. Just got a tv wall mount pretty damn cheap and an HDMI cable. 15' HDMI cable was less than $7.00.

Anyone else have any awesome deal sites like this? I mostly wanted to spread the word about this site since the deals are great and the products are quality.

Also got a graphics tablet (Wacom knockoff type thing). It is HUGE (i think 10 x 12), works great, and was less than $40.00.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2011 at 08:07 AM

Sorry if I am being too much of a whore but they also have insane customer service (which helped so I did not get a tv wall mount that would not work with the tv I have).

Check this shit out:

Review for an ink cartridge:

Cons: Prints spotty right from the beginning.

Low price, lower quality.

Reply: by Monoprice Administrator
Hello,

Thank you for your review. And I apologize for the inconvenience you have had with this item. I have gone ahead and filed a complaint in regards to this PID, but if you prefer you can try a replacement to see if that will work better or if you are unsatisfied with the item; I can help you set up an RMA for a return. Our items do have a lifetime warranty for non-electronics and cables and a 1 year warranty for electronics. If you want to continue with the RMA just please provide me the order#. Thank you!

Reply by OG purchaser:
Thank you for the replacement cartridges. I am satisfied with your replacement product and customer service. Please consider my complaint satisfactorily resolved.

Didn't even ask about a refund, report an issue, or anything and they stepped up with an offer of replacement or refund. There are some companies out there that are not toal shit but they are far and few in between so share some with the rest of Thorp.

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 11-14-2011 at 08:39 AM

cool ill check it out, thanks monty
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-14-2011 at 02:43 PM

monoprice is a great place for cables.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 11-14-2011 at 04:26 PM

www.Zappos.com is really good for shoes. I dont shop for shoes much so I dont know how they compare price wise, all though they seem cheap, but their customer service is great!

You can order shoes with free shipping and then they usually upgrade you to prioroty shipping and all 3 times I've ordered I literally had my shoes the next day!

They offer free returns if you dont like them or they dont fit or any reason at all and I've returned stuff to and had no problems. Its also a 365 day return policy for unworn shoes. So if you bought shoes for an event and didnt wear them you could return them almost a year later with no problem.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-15-2011 at 01:37 AM

honus, check out 6pm.com - its where items go when they don't sell on zappos!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 11-15-2011 at 08:10 AM

Only shit I buy is PC stuff, usually from umart.com.au but with the Thailand floods I ain't buy anything any time soon.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2011 at 10:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
honus, check out 6pm.com - its where items go when they don't sell on zappos!

AWESOME! I refuse to spend more then $30 on a pair of sneakers but I like the fit / feel of the Fallen brand. I usually go to a local skate shop and buy from their clearance section but the color / style choice can be horrible. See some awesome ones on this site for around $20.00!

EDIT: Had been needing a new pair of kicks, just grabbed these for $21.99. Thanks BD!

http://www.6pm.com/fallen-bomber-jamie-thomas-black-white-ii

Go To Top