Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: If you park in a handicapped spot and are not handicapped. . .
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 06:20 PM
If you park in a handicapped spot and are not handicapped. . .

I will make your life suck.

Starbucks today. Bitch parks in a handicapped spot and she is clearly not handicapped. I tell her that its a spot for handicapped people, she tells me in a smug cunt of a voice that she is handicapped. Again she was not. I tell her to move her car, she tells me no. I said okay I tried.

I went outside and all of a sudden her side mirrors and wind shield wipers broke off her car. Not suer why. Karama I guess?

BKT.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 06:50 PM

:thumbup:

I spit on cars, kick them and various other things when they do that. Usually parked on an angle taking up additional spots too. Used to drive me crazy at the movie shop in St. Catharines, every single time especially in winter.

I lose my shit on cars.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 07:13 PM

Nice. I don't advocate that as in a Law Enforcement capacity you would be at fault for criminal damaging, but personally, she needs some damaging. Situations like that its bullshit. Ya can't take the law in your own hands legally, but unless you can get an Officer to see what she did, she will get away with being a inconsiderate bitch.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 07:36 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 08:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
Nice. I don't advocate that as in a Law Enforcement capacity you would be at fault for criminal damaging, but personally, she needs some damaging. Situations like that its bullshit. Ya can't take the law in your own hands legally, but unless you can get an Officer to see what she did, she will get away with being a inconsiderate bitch.

I hear man. I have been burned for it in the past had to pay up for some damages that I caused and it will never stop me from doing this type of stuff. Its worth every hard earned penny of mine to fuck someone's day, week, or month up for reasons like this.

Fact is too many people get away with too much bullshit and I feel the need to correct them when the opportunity presents itself.

BKT.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 08:32 PM

Iverson was well known for parking his Bentley in handicapped spots in Philly.
He's a cunt too
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 08:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MQ74  
Iverson was well known for parking his Bentley in handicapped spots in Philly.
He's a cunt too

I'd be more than happy to give him a reason to park his car there. Can't figure out why no one ever did to be honest.

BKT.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 10:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BKT  

I hear man. I have been burned for it in the past had to pay up for some damages that I caused and it will never stop me from doing this type of stuff. Its worth every hard earned penny of mine to fuck someone's day, week, or month up for reasons like this.

Fact is too many people get away with too much bullshit and I feel the need to correct them when the opportunity presents itself.

BKT.

I also lose my shit when people leave their shopping carts in the parking lot space especially in a handicapped space. I go fucking bonkers on them.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 12-8-2011 at 10:42 PM

I'm glad I'm not alone for my hatred of the stupid ignorant fucks in the world.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 01:43 AM

BKT.

^^^^ Honestly, it would be nice if people like us could dish out fair and just results like that. IF you can get away with it, you would can be like a superhero for the good side. Like the kids movie THE INCREDIBLES.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 01:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by CR83  

BKT.

I also lose my shit when people leave their shopping carts in the parking lot space especially in a handicapped space. I go fucking bonkers on them.

^^^ Another instance that is just plain bullshit. What gives when a person decides, O a empty parking spot in the first couple spaces closest to the store. I think I'll just walk my cart halfway to the store and stop right in this parking space designated for handicap persons. They must be missing the common sense part of the brain.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 08:12 AM

I say if someone parks in a handicapped spot (and does not need it) you should be able to take a bat to their knees so they can use the spot all they want. OBVIOUSLY they want the spot, so you are just helping them achieve their goal.

Even better, I love when people park in the lined area next to some handicapped spot like it's a space... GHuess what douchebag? quite possibly a person driving someone with a wheelchair parked their and now they can't get their passenger in the car without backing up into the traffic lane of the parking lot casuing a nice backup in the parking lot and having to load their passenger in the traffic lane. Safe for EVERYONE and unavoidable because you needed to be a douche. Happened to my in-laws since my mother in law is in a wheelchair. I hear ALL the "awesome" parking bullshit they need to tend to.

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 09:36 AM

If they aren't walking with a cane, crutches, or have to use a wheel chair, they shouldn't be using those spots as far as im concerned.

Maybe she was Mentally Handicapped......
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 10:11 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Dave  
If they aren't Maybe she was Mentally Handicapped......

Your response was PROBABLY a joke but I will add my $0.02...

If she is mentally handicapped to the point of needing a closer space, she's too handicapped to drive.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 11:44 AM

you can get a handicapped mirror hanger thing around here for just being a fat fuck.
seriously.
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 02:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MQ74  
you can get a handicapped mirror hanger thing around here for just being a fat fuck.
seriously.

wouldn't the walk in the parking lot, be good for them?
moforn

[*] posted on 12-9-2011 at 09:09 PM

I'm in agreement and spend a good chunk of my free time scheming ways to fuck up cars parked in bike lanes... though for the sake of argument I should point out that I've heard of cases where people get scorn for parking in a handicapped space when they are in fact picking up someone in a wheelchair and will need to space to get the passenger into the car...
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 12-10-2011 at 09:20 PM

Surprisingly I never see people taking handicapped spots unless they have tags for it around here which is pretty surprising given the number of shitheads around here.

I figure fuck it I'm more than happy to park out in the back. Easier to get in and out of and the extra few steps isn't hurting my fat ass.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-12-2011 at 12:11 PM

more people need their stuff broken for acting like inconsiderate assholes. Keep it up:thumbup:
Also.....am I the only one that thinks that being in your 30's-40's & overweight is NOT generally a legitimate reason to use the wheelchair carts at the grocery store, especially when there's overweight 90something year old people who are fully capable of pushing their own carts? Yeah, fuck those people too

record collectors are pretentious assholes
sippers

Mood: face value-the price of maturity

[*] posted on 12-12-2011 at 08:59 PM

My Grandfather had lots of health problems but looked like nothing was wrong with him.. Some young dude gave him tons of shit about how he did'nt need to be parking in a handicap spot..My Grandfather knocked him out and told him to mind his own business..PA PA ruled..

Go To Top