Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Animal Haus... Sad
3rdDistrict

[*] posted on 2-20-2012 at 04:53 PM
Animal Haus... Sad

To all our friends and fans,
I’m sorry to tell you our singer John has been hospitalized after a car accident. Sunday morning on the way home from our record release show John was riding passenger when his fiancé lost control and ended up crashing head on into a telephone pole. She is alright and only has minor injuries. John has sustained many injuries from the crash including broken facial bones, ribs and clavicle. He has already undergone one operation and is expected to have at least one more. He is currently still in ICU but according to his family he is already starting to feel a little better. Unfortunately we will be forced to cancel our upcoming shows this weekend in Maryland and Delaware. We are very sorry to all that were excited to see us. Once we have a clearer picture of John’s condition and expected recovery time we will let everyone know about all of our upcoming dates in March and April. Please keep John and his family in your thoughts and wish him a speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
Animal Haus

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-20-2012 at 06:25 PM

what's scary is that this isn;t the first mite this has happened to the band.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.

Go To Top