Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: something happened at 3am on saturday
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-2-2012 at 04:29 PM
something happened at 3am on saturday

that i will never want to repeat. I began to shit and throw up at the same time. I did just that off and on all Saturday morning until 9 am.

I am in pain and feel like i was hit by a freight truck. No alcohol was involved. I barely have an appetite and my piss is gold. Every time I shit its water. This sucks.

Also, somehow I managed to barf all over the entire bathroom. Literally, the toilet, floor, walls, sink, and tub. Not to mention my legs. Yes it really sucked.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-2-2012 at 07:40 PM

oh man, I had this NYE weekend.
Terrible, terrible stuff.
Probably the worst stomach virus I ever had.
Leave it to me to have a cowboy burger and chilli cheese fries before it hit.
3 days and night of a leaky poop chute.
after the 3rd day of muddy waters, i chugged a shot of Immodium shit cement mix
it blocked up my anus, but i still had the sweats, shakes and chills for another day.
Shit's no joke man, literally.
Have the wifey get you some gatorade, and dvds dude
hope ya feel better.
mattybar

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 06:58 AM

sounds like norovirus or food poisoning.
you need to drink a lot of water to flush it out your system and keep yourself from getting dehydrated.
although you might have trouble keeping this down too in which case just take lots of sips of water instead of drinking like half a litre at a time.
stuff like immodium probably isn't great as it stops you shitting so the virus will stay in your gut.
you need to eat but stick to stuff thats easily digestable, avoid anything that's heavy in fibre or you'll suffer for it.

hope it clears up soon mate.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 07:31 AM

I did that first time I ever came to Australia, after all night/day of it I went to hospital and I think ot was novovirus they said I had. Seriously worst feeling puking into a bucket on the toilet while your asshole is exploding.

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

Mood: Yellow Stitches

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 08:33 AM

sorry to hear it man, that sounds horrible

Well I've got a feeling I'm gonna get mine in. Retribution let the games begin.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 10:45 AM

Been there a few times over the years.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 12:54 PM

fuck no!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 02:41 PM

I am slowly getting an appetite back. My head is in the clouds and I can't focus on anything. I had to slowly sit water like mattybar said. If not I probably would have barfed again.

I think it came from a salad the wife ordered from a local deli. No meat, just veggies and feta cheese. Literally as soon as I finished I felt weird, but about an hour or so later it hit and started to gurgle in the stomach, THEN BAM! SHIT WATER with a horrible stench.
PAIN in the gut. After the first wave I laid down and moaned a bit. THEN BAM!
SHIT WATER, this continued for a bit
Then SHITWATER and PUKE!
Then I crawl in the tub to wash off and then BAM! I puked in the tub. Naked, on all fours and vomiting in the in the tub. The water was making it worse. It was terrible.

Water, Gatorade, and dry toast was the only thing that would stay down.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 03:35 PM

great way to drop a couple pounds real quick if nothing else! ;)

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 07:02 PM

I would so take sets of mountain climbers, bear crawls, or burpees than what I went through any day.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 10:43 PM

Clevo, you poor bastard. Man, I don't wish that on anyone. I had the flu about a month ago. Just the headache and fever one but I was out for 2 days straight. I was sent home from work for sweating through my dress shirt. I lost 5 pounds which I'm not going to complain about. Haven't been this light in years. I am trying to get back to running and it is tough as shit. I have never experienced the flu before. Took so much to time to get back at just normal life.

Get better Bro.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-4-2012 at 11:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
great way to drop a couple pounds real quick if nothing else! ;)
I remembered thinking the same thing after last time I was that sick

record collectors are pretentious assholes
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-4-2012 at 11:26 AM

REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 4-5-2012 at 06:04 AM

'Had to chime in,here...

Three weeks ago,the night before I'm to leave for Atlanta/Miami jaunt.I get food poisoning. I woke up at 2am,Friday,in pain,The guys are picking me up at 9am. No sleep,no nothin'. Just pain. I had nothing in the house,outside of allergy medicine and aspirin. The store across the street doesn't open until around 8am. Around 7am,I jump into the shower,crank the hot water,and stand there. I boil myself until I start projectile vomiting bile.

The guys pick me up,and thankfully have Pepto & Imodium AD. I scarf that down,and then (again,THANKFULLY) embark on a 2 and a half hour flight. The whole time,trying not to fart so I don't shit my pants. We get to Atlanta,go to the venue,and then I'm whisked away to the hotel.My buddy,Rotknee,gives me two activated charcoal capsules. That,and 3 hours sleep,saved my ass. Literally.

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-5-2012 at 06:12 AM

charcoal capsules, I will have to remember that being I have succumbed to the food poisoning numerous times, being I somehow frequesnt shady food establishments.....
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-5-2012 at 11:02 PM

I've been there, clevo. I feel for you.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-5-2012 at 11:28 PM

I am now sick, just got back from drugstore with antibiotics and some other med to help with ear/ throat pain. According to my Doc he said my vomit debacle destroyed my immune defenses and well, I am now freaking sick.

Never heard of charcoal capsules, but if they work well I'm going to pick some up and have them around the house just in case. Food poisoning is freaking horrible. Whats weird is no one talks about it. I mentioned it to a classmate and dude was telling me he missed class a month ago because of it. ITS RAMPANT! Freaking Republicans and there cost cutting in food production/preparation. Bastards!

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 08:29 AM

i'm leaving for mexico in two days, i dont have the greatest stomach on the best of days. I kinda scares me, to eat or drink anything down there.......
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 09:16 AM

don't drink anything with ice in it, as it is made with their filthy water
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 11:22 AM

watch fruit and veggies, too, as they are washed with filthy water.

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 03:55 PM

One of my last days in Vietnam I slipped up and ate a salad. I don't know what I was thinking. I assume it was the salad that gave me the shits, but maybe it was something else I dunno. It took about 30 hours of total travel to get to Vietnam and it was a little less than that to get back. I took as much Immodium as I could before I got on the plane cuz there was NO WAY I was shitting in an airplane bathroom. Hell, I don't like shitting in a public bathroom, but I will if I have to. I made it back home with no problems other than feeling a little off. I got some antibiotics when I got home and felt better in about a week.

So don't eat any fruits or vegetable unless their peeled or cooked. No ice or water that you didn't see come out of a sealed bottle.
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 4-6-2012 at 05:12 PM

no ice or water, and no fruits or veggies that arent cooked.......gotcha.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-7-2012 at 11:33 AM

Same with noodles because they will wash it with water after they are cooked.

Beware, water, ice, fruit, fancy alcohol drinks with ice. Anything that has anything to do with water. Unless its bottled.

I made that mistake in the Dominican Republic. Wow, my ass was almost in the hospital when I got home. 2 weeks after shitting and cramping up. I began to feel better. No barfing, but my body was jacked up. I think I got it from the drinks with the ice. It didn't occur to me at the time to not drink those. IT WAS FUCKING INCLUSIVE, I COULDN'T PASS IT UP!

Be careful.

Go To Top