Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5
Author: Subject: Kirk Cameron
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 10:21 AM
Kirk Cameron

Apparently he made a bunch of anti-gay statements. Here's a brilliant response.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 10:35 AM

Na dude, I saw the interview and he was not saying anything your assuming. Dude was stating his opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. Just as you and I have opinions, so does he. You may not agree with it, but dude has that right.

Watch the whole thing, its not as bad as people assume. You can't fault a guy for his intentions on raising his kids in a positive environment. He is entitled to that.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
SS76
Posting Freak

Mood: RAMALLAH

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 10:50 AM

Odd that his best friend's name was Boner.....

Silence is golden but violence is platinum.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 12:37 PM

On a tv show, in real life Boner became a junkie and committed suicide.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/boner_found_dead_in...

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 01:09 PM

Fuck him. People who think marriage was defined by their imaginary friend in a magic garden don't deserve to have opinions.

BKT.

SS76
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 01:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BKT  
Fuck him. People who think marriage was defined by their imaginary friend in a magic garden don't deserve to SHARE opinions.

BKT.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 01:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SS76  
Fuck him. People who think marriage was defined by their imaginary friend in a magic garden don't deserve to SHARE opinions.

BKT.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 02:56 PM

Damn, Clevo is like a Kirk-Cameron-ologist.

One time I saw a video of that dude and some crazy preacher guy talking about how you can prove how god exists by the shape of bananas...because they're shaped to fit the hand, have a "handy" peel, point towards the mouth etc etc..

Too bad no one was there to ask what happened with the apple.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 05:28 PM

Fuck him. People who think marriage was defined by their imaginary friend in a magic garden don't deserve to have opinions.

BKT.

:rolleyes:

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 06:30 PM

Not a Kirk Cameron expert, but some one who understands that today it is acceptable and cool to dislike someone because of a religious belief. Even more super cool to follow someone who claims an anti-religion stance. Not a single one of us are 100% that religion real of fantasy. You may think, but you are not 100% confident. Ya, Slayer is cool, but they don't have your back when your knee deep in guilt and you need.

So ya, I feel the need to defend this dude on his religious freedom because it annoys the piss out of me that you must bend over backwards to accommodate the anti-religious persons, or someone worshiping Buddha or Allah. Fuck you for not respecting someone else point of view.

SS76
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 07:16 PM

Fuck his point of view. Guaranteed he wouldn't respect the views of a skin or a hardcore fan.

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 07:20 PM

Dude said homosexuality is destructive to society. He might have said it in an even tone and he wasn't slamming his fist on the table, but he still said it and we can criticize him for saying it. I think everyone is giving him shit not because he's a Christian, but that he's essentially calling a whole group of people evil. Yes, his opinion was shaped by an interpretation of something written in the Bible, but not all Christians believe homosexuality is a sin. This is something he chose to believe.

He can believe anything he wants to, but when you put an opinion out there like that then you're bound to piss some people off. I just wish that Piers had stopped interrupting him so maybe we could get some insight into how he thinks homosexuals will ruin our society.
SS76
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 07:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by moron  
Dude said homosexuality is destructive to society.

Fuck him. We're about Revenge On Society.:lol: Wild Turkey 101 in effect.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 08:49 PM

Piers asked him about how he chooses to raise his kids and if he would be alright with homosexuality being an issue. Dude said he doesn't agree with it. Said its wrong. It's his moral ideal and he is entitled to it.

Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2012 at 09:58 PM

I wish I had a magic garden.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 08:26 AM

by even talking about this dope, people give him more attention than he ever deserved.
I mean who cares what Kirk Cameron, has been has to say
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 08:50 AM

Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
Na dude, I saw the interview and he was not saying anything your assuming. Dude was stating his opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. Just as you and I have opinions, so does he. You may not agree with it, but dude has that right.

Watch the whole thing, its not as bad as people assume. You can't fault a guy for his intentions on raising his kids in a positive environment. He is entitled to that.

looked like he was getting a little angry that the talk show guy was even questioning him, typical.
Johnny_Whistle

Mood: the voices

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 11:41 AM

But freedom of speech goes both ways. No one in that video said he shouldn't have the right to speak. He can believe it all he wants, but believing it doesn't make it true and they called him out on it and challenged him to back up his claims.

http://www.facebook.com/johncurtinmusic

"Making people laugh is the lowest form of comedy"
-Michael O'Donnohue
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 11:57 AM

Can't wait for Webster to come out in an interview and say he hates dogs so everyone in the media can get upset and act like his opinions are relevant. Maybe even The daughter from Wonder Years can have an opinion on foreign oil.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 12:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent  
Can't wait for Webster to come out in an interview and say he hates dogs so everyone in the media can get upset and act like his opinions are relevant. Maybe even The daughter from Wonder Years can have an opinion on foreign oil.

:thumbup:
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 02:51 PM

I'd be inclined to listen to some opinions that Winny had... she's like a math genius or something.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 02:55 PM

Not a Kirk Cameron expert, but some one who understands that today it is acceptable and cool to dislike someone because of a religious belief. Even more super cool to follow someone who claims an anti-religion stance. Not a single one of us are 100% that religion real of fantasy. You may think, but you are not 100% confident. Ya, Slayer is cool, but they don't have your back when your knee deep in guilt and you need.

So ya, I feel the need to defend this dude on his religious freedom because it annoys the piss out of me that you must bend over backwards to accommodate the anti-religious persons, or someone worshiping Buddha or Allah. Fuck you for not respecting someone else point of view.

Since when do people bend over backwards to accommodate my religion dude? Last I checked we are the most maligned religious community in this country. Daily, all over the news. We are the last group it's kosher to use hate speech towards. We are getting the same kind of shit said about us that anti-Semitic Europeans have been saying about Jews for a 1500 years or more.

FYI, "Allah" means "the God" in Arabic. Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use it and have for centuries before the emergence of Islam.

Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 03:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaveMoral  

I'd be inclined to listen to some opinions that Winny had... she's like a math genius or something.

lol...actually...I meant Fred Savages sister...Winny was a daughter I suppose...but did we ever see her parents? And yeah she has a book on some kind of math that makes my head explode.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 07:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Whistle  
But freedom of speech goes both ways. No one in that video said he shouldn't have the right to speak. He can believe it all he wants, but believing it doesn't make it true and they called him out on it and challenged him to back up his claims.

^^^^ Which is exactly what he did and everyone is up in arms about his personal beliefs. It's pathetic.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-14-2012 at 07:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaveMoral  

Since when do people bend over backwards to accommodate my religion dude? Last I checked we are the most maligned religious community in this country. Daily, all over the news. We are the last group it's kosher to use hate speech towards. We are getting the same kind of shit said about us that anti-Semitic Europeans have been saying about Jews for a 1500 years or more.

FYI, "Allah" means "the God" in Arabic. Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use it and have for centuries before the emergence of Islam.

^^^^^^^ FYI, I quite aware of this, but far be it for me to start referring to God as Allah in the Catholic Church I worship in. Pretty sure things wouldn't be so "kosher". Besides, I have never condemned you for your choice of worship and I see in a previous post your dissing someone else for theirs. Kind of hypocritical bro.

I think Emmanuel Lewis is a Kung Fu expert or something like that. Not sure of his religious faith though.

Pages:  1    3  ..  5

Go To Top