Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Met Sentrand tonight.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 12:13 AM
Met Sentrand tonight.

Real good dude.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
sentrand
Posting Freak

Mood: hate riot 513,sheer terror, yuppicide, joe coffee

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 05:09 PM

it was good meeting you too. show was good and had no problems.

I'm a jerk. All night,I'm seeing Sentrand and thinking "Where do I know that guy from?".
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 06:53 PM

I spent the drive home on the phone hearing about all the shit they are starting around Cleveland. I never heard of them and all of a sudden they are all over. My friend Josh was in the hospital for nearly a week because of the injuries he sustained at the last CRO-MAGS show. Brass knuckles and a pipe was used. Then my friend had his tattoo shop sponsor a Rumblers car show/ concert. Another friend got his ass handed to him then too. That fight was way uneven. They are trying to take over this town. I want no part of that shit.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
sentrand
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 07:10 PM

THAT SUCKS. soon as the show was over we split. wic had a nice crowd. m law was small.

I'm a jerk. All night,I'm seeing Sentrand and thinking "Where do I know that guy from?".
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 07:16 PM

WTF happened at this show?

MattyA

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 07:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaveMoral  
WTF happened at this show?
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 07:53 PM

who are "they"?
Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

Mood: Yellow Stitches

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 08:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JawnDiablo  
who are "they"?

Well I've got a feeling I'm gonna get mine in. Retribution let the games begin.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 09:13 PM

what was the show?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-30-2012 at 10:42 PM

Sentrand, his bro and I were drinking brews and watching some fucked up band play with masks on. I had no idea who SOSF was and Sentrand informed me they are a gang that show show up at Cinci shows I guess and there were a lot of them at this show. It hit me like a wave. I'm oblivious to it. He mentions it. I look around and think o shit the club is filled with them. Inside, outside, fucking working the door. Kicking it with WIC. Then I start thinking is this who jumped a couple people I know from a click in Cleveland. I called a couple friends on my celly and ya, it was them. Which explains why I am alone. No one wanted to go to this show because of SOSF and the connection to WIC. All I got was you should get the fuck out, watch your back, they don't fuck around and they jack people just to jack them when in groups. I am friends with LRC in Cleveland and apparently SOSF is trying to take over what turf they supposedly have. LRC being smart or scared or whatever didn't show up. That's not my hardcore. For the first time in my life I spent the entire time I was there focused on the jackets, patches and where they were standing verses the bands playing. Grouped at the entrances, and scattered throughout. Too old for that shit.
WISDOM IN CHAINS, MURPHY'S LAW, ENSIGN and some other bands.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2012 at 06:13 AM

this is the same gay shit that made me lose all interest back in the 90s when jerkoffs were coming to shows in droves doing the whole white homeboy deal and jumping people and what not.
its a shame, cuz WIC are legit great live.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2012 at 04:34 PM

Yeah. Damn.

I don't have time for that shit anymore.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2012 at 05:44 PM

looking back and doing the math of my girl's age bracket, and her having gone to all those shows back in the mid 90s I now understand why she always feels the need to say Be careful / watch yourself tonight" whenever I venture out to a show on a rare occasion.
strange way for people to get their kicks.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-2-2012 at 09:22 PM

This ain't like the shit in the 90's. This is more literal gang shit. Colors, patches, tats and shit. Bikers.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2012 at 09:26 PM

no thank you
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-2-2012 at 09:31 PM

Exactly. It was very fucked up to see waves of black and white back patches and shirts everywhere at a fucking hardcore show. Forget that shit.

Vanilla Gorilla
Posting Freak

Mood: Yellow Stitches

[*] posted on 5-2-2012 at 10:06 PM

I had no idea who these guys are, or what the point of them is. I guess i never understood the point of crews or if they ever did anything positive for the "scene" or anything as a whole, but to each his own. I found this interview though

http://sib27.blogspot.com/2009/11/sosf-interview.html

Well I've got a feeling I'm gonna get mine in. Retribution let the games begin.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 12:56 AM

That's it. For some reason Youngstown and Cleveland have always had issues. Shit goes back to Mafia days, way before our time.

Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 09:00 AM

Can't really understand why this is different than any of the alphabet crew stuff that's been going on in HC for the past 20 years? Maybe because you're looking at it as an older/retired guy/outsider, I'm sure in the LRC heyday people were were saying the same thing about them.

Either way, those SOSF guys have been doing HC shows and hosting bands from all over the world (Crowd Deterrent/Summer of Hate Fests) for as long as I can remember.

This/crews/cliques/boring social agendas is just what happens at HC shows. I can't remember when this wasn't the norm. It's fucking exhausting.

If you want to go to shows to just enjoy music go to metal shows. 90% of new hardcore sucks and 95% of all the old guard NYHC bands are bad lounge acts at this point clinging to marginal "glories" of yesteryear.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 09:45 AM

This is beyond what the cliques were back then. I'm sure it has a lot to do with my detachment from the scene over the past few years, but its more about what they represent and the image. I ahve no ide about history, but I was told they are knitted in a few bands. I guess AMERICAN NIGHTMARE and the above ones mentioned. Someone said they are a a division of Hells Angels, but I have no facts to back that. They rep like they are though.

sentrand
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 01:08 PM

i had heard that they came down here and basically cleaned hose and left. i wasnt there so i cant say it was them. if it was them there had to be a reason, it wasnt random. if i remember correctly it wasnt too long after wic played here last year.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 01:12 PM

Honestly, I just don't get this shit. The only reason I ever felt any kind of desire to have anything remotely like a crew in my life was as a direct response to the shit crews themselves were doing. In my case, having come up in Indiana it was Courage Crew specifically.

The only thing remotely similar I have ever been able to understand with heirarchies, councils and leadership is the Hardline Movement, and that was about effecting radical socual change inside and outside the hardcore scene. Not about gang mentality "fight for your friends" bullshit, which usually means looking for any tiny excuse to fight.

random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 02:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sentrand  
it wasnt random.

thanks for sticking up for me. i was nowhere near the events in question.

:bouncy:

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.

Go To Top