Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Thoughts for today
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-21-2012 at 03:29 PM
Thoughts for today

Mark announcing (via fb) the Sinners and Saints music will be out in October makes me very happy.

East Coast Tsunami Fest has Sick Of It All playing about an hour from my house. Say no more, I'm there.

Heard today a rumor about a Masters Of The Universe (He-Man) live action movie. The 6yr old MyOwnWay is excited. The first live action movie years ago was awful, and although I never watched the Harry Potter, Game of Thrones movies/series, I can imagine characters from my youth being portrayed properly in live action would be kinda cool.

Last. Jameson whiskey is better than whatever your drink of choice is. This is not open for debate. Cheers.

barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 7-22-2012 at 01:41 AM

Daniele Bolelli is a fascinating individual.
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 7-22-2012 at 07:56 AM

Fags.

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-22-2012 at 11:50 AM

:lol:

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-23-2012 at 04:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MyOwnWay  
Mark announcing (via fb) the Sinners and Saints music will be out in October makes me very happy.

East Coast Tsunami Fest has Sick Of It All playing about an hour from my house. Say no more, I'm there.

Heard today a rumor about a Masters Of The Universe (He-Man) live action movie. The 6yr old MyOwnWay is excited. The first live action movie years ago was awful, and although I never watched the Harry Potter, Game of Thrones movies/series, I can imagine characters from my youth being portrayed properly in live action would be kinda cool.

Last. Jameson whiskey is better than whatever your drink of choice is. This is not open for debate. Cheers.

Red Breast is better. Not a debate, a fact.

BKT.

MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-23-2012 at 08:32 PM

Red Breast is good. Not much to say to that. I like bite to my whiskey, but Jameson has a nice balance of flavor.

I strongly reccomend Devil's Cut by Jim Beam. The best bourbon I've ever had.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-23-2012 at 08:41 PM

Tullamore Dew

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 8-23-2012 at 10:01 PM

They need to stop killing all my childhood favourites.

I'm flying home on Tuesday morning til Sept 8 for a visit to see my grandfather, cancer spread all through his body and bones so they said if I wanna see him don't wait til our Xmas trip. Me and daughter coming. Guttermouth is playing the Horseshoe on the 30th, trying to find someone to go with.

This trip is on top of moving house, we got a trailer and wife has been moving since Wednesday, we got movers coming Monday for the leftovers. I'll be working on that this weekend. Needed to get an assignment extension at university, couldn't complete it with all the mayhem.

August sucked this year. Didn't even get drunk on my birthday. I hope to make up some lost time when I'm in St Catharines and have a jam night with friends, get drunk as fuck and play drums to wipe away a shitty month.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 8-24-2012 at 09:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BKT  

Red Breast is better. Not a debate, a fact.

BKT.

^^^^^ Never had. I'll check it out.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-25-2012 at 01:05 AM

Red Breast is good. Not much to say to that. I like bite to my whiskey, but Jameson has a nice balance of flavor.

I strongly reccomend Devil's Cut by Jim Beam. The best bourbon I've ever had.

I hear ya man. The 18 year Jameson is epic. But you are right, Red Breast has little to no bite. I like it that way.

BKT.

Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 8-26-2012 at 11:00 AM

I'll stick with old faithful, MAKERS MARK. Best whisky I've ever cared to have. Straight, on the rocks. Reasonably priced too.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa and all the stuff you've had to deal with this month Six66mike. Hope things get easier for y'all real soon man.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-27-2012 at 03:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Six66Mike  
They need to stop killing all my childhood favourites.

A Christmas Story 2 is coming out on DVD next month...

Go To Top