Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Help my wife - Like a photo on Facebook
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

thumbup.gif posted on 10-9-2012 at 08:00 AM
Help my wife - Like a photo on Facebook

The wife is in a contest to go do body painting at some festival in November (apparently this - http://www.harvestfestival.com.au/lineup) but to do it she needs to get the most votes for the photos posted. Photographer took and posted photos, 3 of them show front & back artwork, 2 don't (not sure why but it's meant to be full body art contest).

The way it was explained to me was the winner goes on an all expense paid tour with Harvest to paint for the entire festival, so I think that means she would get to bring her art down to Melbourne and Sydney. But she has to win first.

Can you guys go and like the picture below, and spread the link around as far as you can over the next week to try and draw the most votes? I could go into more about why this would help her in so many ways outside of work but for now we'll just focus on the art and trying to get involvement :)

http://on.fb.me/Raf3nD

Thanks

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 11:46 AM

Done. That's a cool paint job.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 11:51 AM

Done:)
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 04:11 PM

Thanks, so far she's killing it but a week is a long time.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 07:52 PM

done and reposted.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-14-2012 at 03:37 AM

Thanks for the votes :) One of the photos was pulled so they ended up dumping the vote process and having the Lost Movements artists decide, which turned out to be the same the poll was when it closed anyway.

Next time maybe they'll host the poll on their own site :D

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-14-2012 at 11:28 AM

nipple, even painted-over nipple, will do that on FB!

so, she won, then?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-14-2012 at 04:08 PM

Yeah she got first and Mel got 2nd, both going.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 06:30 AM

nice one! this is a multi-city thing, right? will the whole family tag a long for a mini vacation or is she going solo?

Go To Top