Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Post a "D'oh!"
Ungodly

Mood: Useless office speech

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 11:25 AM
Post a "D'oh!"

What is something incredibly silly or absent-minded you have done that made you laugh at yourself?

I probably generate several a day, but here's a recent one: When trimming my bangs, I accidentally trimmed some eyelashes, and didn't notice until I put mascara on later the next day.

And a classic from my dad: After making a PBJ with the last of the jelly, he approached the trash with the jelly jar in one hand and sandwich in the other, and threw out the sandwich.

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

www.myspace.com/metal_mary
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 11:50 AM

I find often that I walk out of the house to leave get in the car and realize that Ive forgotten something. I get out of the car unlock the door go back in get what I forgot then go back to the car and realize that I grabbed something else but forgot what I actually went back in for.
Thats Life

Mood: Integrity

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 12:52 PM

i got on the bus yesterday to go home and realized i left my keys at work so i had to get off at the next stop and walk back.
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 01:39 PM

this happend to me a couple years back. i was home, and was going to bed, but had to close the balconydoor first. after a couple of steps, i feel something under my foot. apparently, my cat had thrown-up. so, back to the bathroom, take off my socks and start over. start walking, and as my memory is so fucking bad, i stepped in the small pile of puke once again, only this time, without socks. back to the bathroom, once again, and clean my feet. this time though, i managed to get through to the door without stepping in anything. why i was going to close the door is a fucking mystery. it was summer and 21 degrees celsius outside and hard to fall asleep, even with the door and windows open.

it ends
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 01:40 PM

It is freaking my out but lately I have been walking into walls with my shoulder. Like a fucking idiot and I have no idea why. Not sure if I'm just stressed out and walking to quickly and not paying attention or I'm losing my equalibrium or some shit. God I hope not. Dman what i jsut typed sounds funny when I read it. :D
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 02:10 PM

I was in my buddy's wedding last month and we took a limo to the church and then to the reception hall. I had left my car at the reception hall earlier in the day so I would have something to drive home in. Anyway... I put my tux on at my friend's parent's house, but my keys made a stupid looking bulge in my pocket, so I took off my car key and put that in my pocket since it was the only key I figured I'd need for the night. The rest I left with my clothes at my friend's parents house. Well, I left the reception and drove home only to realize that I didnt have keys to get into my house. I was just gonna pick my clothes up the next day. So I had to drive to my friend's parents house to get my keys, but they were still out... probably still drinking at the reception hall. I sat in my car in their driveway until about 3am until they finally came home and I could get my keys and go home.

No wonder I call myself moron. I actually fell asleep in my car in their driveway. I have no idea how long I was waiting there.
thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 04:44 AM

i have a remote for my car to unlock the doors and now i always catch myself trying to use it to unlock my bedroom door.

\"thank you very little\"
Ungodly

Mood: Useless office speech

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by thedog
i have a remote for my car to unlock the doors and now i always catch myself trying to use it to unlock my bedroom door.

When I attempt to open my house with my car key, I see it as an indicator I've been driving too much.

Also when I moved here (to a city for the first time) and began walking a lot, I am a fast walker, so if I saw a cop I would have this instinct to slow down lest he pull me over.

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

www.myspace.com/metal_mary
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 10:48 AM

I locked every in my library once... went out and just locked 2 of my assistance and about 10 patrons inside. They didn't ahve keys yet so they were trapped. I was gone for 20 minutes, and left my phone on my desk.

Go To Top