Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: spotify
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 08:53 AM
spotify

Just set it up. Been using Pandora, but this seems much better. How do you get the lists to post what your listening? Is that for a fee? a couple friends have the songs they are listening to, but my shit ain't listed. Also I noticed my complete itunes is listed in it. Can someone shed some light on spotify?

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 08:57 AM

I pay the $9.99 a month so I can use it on my iPhone, but I dont know anything about lists.

I think that for the iTunes stuff if the songs are on your phone you can use it to play those songs too, but I'm not sure. I just use it to listen to streaming stuff.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 09:16 AM

I'm doing that right now. The hiphop channel. I'm just not seeing my list of songs like my boy M Simmons or you. Said you listened to Last chance by Kiss.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 09:47 AM

ONe thing that is rad about spotify is you can lsiten to complete records beginning to end that you can't do with pandora. Rocking The Nortorious B.I.G. and I have no B.I.G in my itunes collection. Maybe making a trip to the used record store. Grabbing another Gang Starr cd as well.

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 11:25 AM

I feel like having Spottify is like having the ultimate iPod at all times! There are only a few bands I've looked for that are not on there (Pink Floyd & The Beatles are the ones I can think of now), but 99% of the time stuff is on there when I want it and new releases go on there right away. I would have bought the KISS album (which sucks) but I listened on Spottify and it only cost me $10 for the month vs $12 for a CD that sucks!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 01:44 PM

O SHIT, I found a dude I went to high school with on here. He had a local punk band called spineriders back in late 80's early 90's. Then went to college and changed. He has formed SONGS:Ohia and now he is completely solo. This is his solo shit. Under his name Jason Molina

Nevermind can't link it for some reason. Anyway if your wanting to hear some mello acoustic shit look him up. Good dude. Album is called "autumn bird songs".

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-15-2012 at 07:15 PM

i like spottily, but i find i rarely use it. i just don't listen to music like i used to

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 12:21 PM

Spotify has a top 10 songs/albums/artists in the us/worldwide/specific region feature, so I fired it up this morning to see what the kids these days are listening to.

Top 10 tracks in the US:
- Rihanna, Diamonds
- Kesha, Die Young
- Lumineers, Ho Hey
- Fun, Some Nights
- Psy, Gangnam Style
- Bruno Mars, Locked OUt Of heaven
- Taylor Swift, We Are Never Getting Back Together
- Imagine Dragons, It's Time
- Flo Rida, I Cry
- Mumford & Sons, I Will Wait

Most of this was atrocious. I couldn't even get through the majority of the songs, even just as background music.

Rihanna may have been the most offensive. I can't bear her voice. Shy Ronnie, rules, though.

I've liked Mumford & Sons ever since that Little Lion Man song. Sue me.

I think the one I was most surprised by was Taylor Swift. I wouldn't say I liked it, but I expected to hate it. It was more the attitude than the music that I appreciated.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 12:30 PM

I have no idea what any of them sound like and I am going to keep it that way. I did run into a girl I used to hang with in High School back in the day. Over the summer my son and her kids were in swimming lessons. Anyway, she was going off about the new Mumford and Sons record and how good they were. I still never checked them out.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 12:39 PM

there's really only one thing that can cleanse the musical palette after an ear fucking like that.

shoot a motherfucker in a minute
find a good piece of pussy and go up in it

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 12:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by clevohardcore  
I have no idea what any of them sound like and I am going to keep it that way. I did run into a girl I used to hang with in High School back in the day. Over the summer my son and her kids were in swimming lessons. Anyway, she was going off about the new Mumford and Sons record and how good they were. I still never checked them out.

this is the first song i heard from them. it's quite mainstream at this point, but it's different. love it.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 02:07 PM

Fucking A that is one tough ass song. Looks like I'm making a trip to the record store.

barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 11-29-2012 at 11:45 PM

Don't like Flo Rida's music but I give him props on the name.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-30-2012 at 06:59 AM

I use Audiogalaxy. Uses my computer as a server and I am able to stream my whole music collection to my phone.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-30-2012 at 09:17 PM

nice one, monty

Go To Top