Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Good Riddance
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-18-2013 at 12:30 AM
Good Riddance

I thought this band sucked really bad, but I'm discovering they sucks only a little bit. Some good tunes on the earlier releases.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 2-18-2013 at 04:39 AM

I love Operation Phoenix, and live the band is insane, I remember seeing them in the late 90's or early 00's in Toronto.

Your posts reminded me they're playing here very soon...so I checked and I still have some time, March 24th:

Good Riddance, The Flatliners, Mad Caddies, A Wilhelm Scream, Voodoo Glow Skulls

Only $80+ fees... fuck that. Same reason I missed Descendents/Bouncing Souls, over $60+.

Pennywise & Face to Face in April is $58.10, I suppose I can live with that. No extra "who/what the fuck are these bands" playing haha.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-18-2013 at 11:01 PM

Picked up Op Phoenix and My republic. Flipping the CD case on Op Phoenix stunned me a bit. What is the story with that photo?

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 2-19-2013 at 04:38 AM

Probably someone fried with napalm or something in Vietnam.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM

Go To Top