Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Slapshot's This Is Hardcore set
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-10-2013 at 09:12 PM
Slapshot's This Is Hardcore set

Slapshot (Full Set) from hate5six on Vimeo.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-11-2013 at 10:00 AM

Awesome!

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Johnny_Whistle

Mood: the voices

[*] posted on 9-11-2013 at 11:00 AM

:thumbup:

http://www.facebook.com/johncurtinmusic

"Making people laugh is the lowest form of comedy"
-Michael O'Donnohue
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 9-12-2013 at 05:51 AM

Gary KYI/Black Anvil has a funny story about KYI playing a show with these guys in Europe,somewhere. I guess Choke,or someone,had requested hotdogs for the backstage hospitality. So,Gary was backstage and sees this hotdog warmer thing (like a smaller,tabletop thing you'd see at a carnival or movie theater. Water based,I believe),and buns...So,he's like "Cool! Hotdogs!",and prepares one for himself. Choke comes backstage,sees Gary indulging,and asks "How are those hotdog's treating ya?". Gary puts two and two together,and figures that these were meant for Choke. Gary gets all "Yo...I didn't know they were yours...You want it back?". Choke lets it slide,but was clearly miffed that his hotdogs had been violated...

I dunno...It made me laugh.

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
Kenny Bania

[*] posted on 9-12-2013 at 04:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by REV.PAULIE  
Gary KYI/Black Anvil has a funny story about KYI playing a show with these guys in Europe,somewhere. I guess Choke,or someone,had requested hotdogs for the backstage hospitality. So,Gary was backstage and sees this hotdog warmer thing (like a smaller,tabletop thing you'd see at a carnival or movie theater. Water based,I believe),and buns...So,he's like "Cool! Hotdogs!",and prepares one for himself. Choke comes backstage,sees Gary indulging,and asks "How are those hotdog's treating ya?". Gary puts two and two together,and figures that these were meant for Choke. Gary gets all "Yo...I didn't know they were yours...You want it back?". Choke lets it slide,but was clearly miffed that his hotdogs had been violated...

I dunno...It made me laugh.

fuck that. if you see an unattended hot dog preparatory apparatus.. . . . it's open season.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-13-2013 at 06:12 AM

hmmmm that is a pretty cool request.
hot dog maker machine thingy.

somehow, I went all the way thru summer without eating a hot dog.

makes me think, if I were in a band, of some success, and had the opportunity to make requests for backstage provisions, what would I ask for?

a friend of mine booked Madball and Breakdown back in 97 or so to play this little dump in UD, PA.
Madball apparently wanted $1000, 10 cases of beer, a deli tray, and god knows what.
This was around the time Demonstrating my Style had come out.....

I think dude got them $900 and some beer.
ha He was like 17 and booking shows.
the show turned out to be pretty great though, and I think the bands were happily surprised at how responsive the audience was.
necrobutcher

[*] posted on 9-14-2013 at 09:07 AM

I would like to think if I was in a band, our rider would have utterly ridiculous shit on it like a quart of elbow grease and headlight fluid.

I never really listened to much Slapshot over the years, what is a good album to check out?
THORP
Super Administrator

Mood: Evil Conduct, Brains, Hank III

[*] posted on 9-14-2013 at 09:54 PM

Jawn- I was actually at that Madball show at the speakeasy...great show...some friends got into a wicked bar fight up the street before hand...I remember volte there going nuts
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-15-2013 at 11:03 AM

yeah man Volpe indeed.
yeah man drinking at the Brandon House up the block before those things always got ugly.
if you look close to that video above you can see him , his younger brother (who is a clone of him) and frank the tank....
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 9-16-2013 at 08:15 AM

I've never heard about hotdogs on the rider, but I havent been on every tour and that is a funny story!! Usually its just grilled chicken.

There was a VH1 show about band riders and they talked about the VanHalen thing with no brown M&M's but the best one was the Bloodhoung Gang. They had a thing on their rider that asked for a monkey skull, but it was some really long latin phrase in the middle of the rider.

I think Max from Sepultura used to have a soccer jersey from a local team on his rider.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-16-2013 at 09:08 AM

There was this guy who was friends with a guy who did my tattoos many, many years ago.
It was his job to go get said items.
Be it drugs, booze, food, or just odd ball random shit.

The one story I heard was about Slayer when asked, said something like, get us blow jobs. This guy was out trolling around the place looking for girls who were up for giving Slayer some head.....
REV.PAULIE

[*] posted on 9-18-2013 at 04:19 AM

If I can ever get Poss to get this old MANOWAR rider scanned,you guy's would be rolling...Those nigga's start at BREAKFAST!

Will learn to Tap Dance,eventually...Will have you broads Hula,definitely...Trust me,you'll see.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-18-2013 at 10:26 AM

Manowar in general is hilarious. I'd love to see what's on their rider.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2013 at 10:51 AM

I am imagining it would include 36 size XL turkey drumsticks.....

Go To Top