Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: in case you didn't know
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-8-2014 at 10:22 PM
in case you didn't know

there is a LOT of punk and hardcore on Spotify, there's a lot of fuckin' shit period, i was running searches for like 15 minutes and Leeway was the only thing that came to mind that didn't come up, look for the related artists tab...
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-9-2014 at 06:32 AM

I'm not even sure what this Spotify deal is, but I see girls sharing every dang song they listen to.......

kind of like me when I am plastered at home sharing every sing I listen to on Facebook via U-tube
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 1-9-2014 at 01:56 PM

I'd heard of the site before but I never knew what it was. Doesn't seem like something I would use but that's okay since it isn't available in Canada anyway.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 1-10-2014 at 08:21 AM

Never used it, but I've been finding some pretty cool collections on Bandcamp lately.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-11-2014 at 09:57 PM

imagine iTunes, free, but no downloading, just streaming, paid membership is available for higher quality stream...

Go To Top