Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: whats the dumbest thing you've been arrested for?
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-26-2005 at 07:12 PM
whats the dumbest thing you've been arrested for?

for no good reason, i am putting this thread up...i have a pretty dumb, and kinda funny one that nearly fucked up my whole life
post some of yours
ill be back
i have some beer to drink
then the words will flow like diarrhea after taco bell and st ides
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-26-2005 at 07:24 PM

cheers
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-26-2005 at 07:29 PM

I was once arrested on live tv. About 10 years ago I came out of a bar drunk as fuck at around 11pm and a couple of cops grabbed me and started asking me a bunch of questions. I promptly told them to go fuck themselves and next thing I know I'm over the hood of the car getting cuffed and cursing out the cops at the top of my lungs. It turned out I looked EXACTLY like a guy that was wanted for a string of break & enters. I was eventually released at about 3am when I was able to prove I had been working during each of these break-ins.

All of the stuff on the street was caught by a live camera feed from a local Toronto station. My sister was watching tv at home and saw all this happen and of course she felt the need to wake up my parents and let them watch. Seeing as I was only 18 at the time mom was less then thrilled that I was drinking. Especially since I was drinking underage at a bar, and then getting arrested on live tv. Still haven't heard the end of that one.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-26-2005 at 07:31 PM

priceless
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-26-2005 at 10:20 PM

that is pretty great.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 7-26-2005 at 11:00 PM

Never have been

I tend to stray away from things that put me in that situations. Except one time I could have got hit with public intoxication, but I did the same as when I am sober..."Yes sir, no sir" for the scarce situations I have been in.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-27-2005 at 12:34 AM

graff.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 7-27-2005 at 07:23 AM

Driving without a license on my person. I HAD a license and it was not suspended or anything, but I didnt have it with me. I got pulled over for nothing basicly because I never got a ticket, but when the cop asked for a licenese and I said that I had lost it and hadnt gotten it replaced yet he told me to get out of the car. He proceded to take me down to the police station about 3 miles away.

They took my shoes & my belt and put me in a holding cell while they checked into if I actually had a license for over an hour. When they finally found that I had a license (aka they were bored with fucking with me) they gave me my stuff and said I could go. Then I had to walk 3 miles back to my car. Fucking Milford, MA cops!
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-27-2005 at 09:33 AM

When I was 15 I had this older friend who was 20 I guess. Well this dude had a pretty sick fast 77 Trans Am. He used to take it down near the airport where people drag raced back in the industrial park. One night I was down there, and the police came out in full force to raid the thing. We?re talking about something out of the cops tv show. Well this friend of mine was trying to get out of there just like everyone else to avoid getting citations or whatever. So right as he was pulling out, a cop jumped on his hood and starting yelling to shut the car off..Jimmy was pissed at this point and tells the cop to get the fuck off his car, the cop still refuses. So Jimmy, decides it was a good idea to race down the street with this cop hanging onto his hood. Then things got real bad. Jimmy got yanked out of the car and had the shit beat out of him as he well deserved. I am face down on the street in cuffs with some cops knee in my back. Being I was 15 at the time, my parents were none too happy about being called in to get me. I was just the passenger and was getting the book thrown at me? its not like I was in control of his actions, but the guilt by association thing applied here?a long story short, Jimmy got a 23 month sentence, (all kinds of assault / attempted manslaughter kind of stuff) and I got most of the charges dropped and ended up with a slew of fines, probation, and not being able to get a drivers lisence till I was 20 plus a shit load of legal fees?.lesson here, when they say stop, stop?.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 7-27-2005 at 10:43 AM

DWI. Driving Under the influence is the stupidest thing. I no longer drink.
thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 7-27-2005 at 12:40 PM

when i was around 15/16 instead of just plain shop lifting we would go into a store with an empty bag, grab a bunch of stuff, take it to the register and ask to return/exchange it. they would normally just give us a store credit or let us exchange it for something which they would then bag for us and we would go on our way.
one time in macys i was there while my friend was doing this, we get out of macys into the middle of the mall and get surrounded by a group of under cover security gaurds. (should have ran) now we are in the security room in macys waiting for the cops. they are telling my friend they watched the whole scam and he is in big trouble. ( they called it theft by deception)
when they are done fucking with him they turn to me and tell me i am in bigger trouble then he is. i have no clue whats going on now, until a guard walks in carrying a suit.
while waiting for my buddy in the store i spit on a suit. (young and dumb)
the gaurds were furious over this.
i had to go to the police station and almost had to go to juvey for the weekend, cause this happened on a friday night and i couldnt get a hold of anyone to come pick me up. luckily the cops were actually cool (securtiy gaurds were not) and let me keep calling for a ride.
i had to go to court.
i had to pay for the suit and do community service.

\"thank you very little\"
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 7-28-2005 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I was once arrested on live tv. About 10 years ago I came out of a bar drunk as fuck at around 11pm and a couple of cops grabbed me and started asking me a bunch of questions. I promptly told them to go fuck themselves and next thing I know I'm over the hood of the car getting cuffed and cursing out the cops at the top of my lungs. It turned out I looked EXACTLY like a guy that was wanted for a string of break & enters. I was eventually released at about 3am when I was able to prove I had been working during each of these break-ins.

All of the stuff on the street was caught by a live camera feed from a local Toronto station. My sister was watching tv at home and saw all this happen and of course she felt the need to wake up my parents and let them watch. Seeing as I was only 18 at the time mom was less then thrilled that I was drinking. Especially since I was drinking underage at a bar, and then getting arrested on live tv. Still haven't heard the end of that one.

haha amazing bro.

well how about this, i DIDNT get arrested when I got caught with brass knuckles.
this sounds like a load but its not , i wouldnt waste time writin b/s

First off, its the same charge as having an unloaded gun, which is ridiculous. But anyways:

I was coming home from a show (I think it was Evergreen Terrace or something pretty gay, but anyway) around 1:15am ish.. these 2 black dudes are walking towards me from in the shadows (i got off the bus and was walkin down a street to get to mine)... I'm thinking fuck here we go right, so I have the knuckles in my hand in my pocket - they say
"yo white boy you got a smoke"
"no i dont, dont smoke"
"ur lieing"
" im not lieing"
"white boy"
they start tryin to frisk me n shit as im tryin to hold em back, these dudes are fuckin way taller than i was but bout the same width.. one of them tries to grab my wallet from my pocket so i take my hand out with the knuckles (i was usin the other one to hold em back, unsuccessfully) and i hit the dude in the chin, and tried to run off... but i look, fuckin cops are comin in a car! SINCE WHEN, THAT NEVER HAPPENS (unlesss I have something illegal of course) and they stop and get out and the driver stops me... the other cop runs up towards the guys but theyre fuckin pants are so low they aint goin no where, and im being serious, he fucken tackles them, like football stlye only from behind .. a spear, he cuffs one, the other cop goes after em im just like what the hell.. he grabs the other guy they bring them to the car, search all of us..
i guess it was clear what was happening, it happens all to often here.. i was gettin robbed or somethin to them.

the cop (driver) searchin me find the knucks and says "so did you get these off them or they yours?" i said "mine, you know how it is around here, you just saw these faggots tryin to rob me!" "yeah eh..." "look man i gotta deal with this shit all the time, im not very big as you can see, i only have these for defense man" "where you get them?" "states" "ok you know this is the same charge as having an unloaded firearm right" "not really" "ok look, im going to give you a warning, and let you keep these, i grew up in scarborough i know these streets, but dont let me ever find you using these offensively you got it, or i will do what I am supposed to do here, you wont get a second chance and most officers wont even bother doing this for you" (something like that) "i was jsut suprised, told him thanks, do you need me to go to the station or whatever?" "he said no were going to check you for any previous infractions" (they took our shit when they searched us) i came up clear and they let me go home and took those fuckers somewhere.. i dont know what happened but i thought the whole situation was sketchty as hell... arent they supposed to make a report and take me in as well n shit?

all i can say is, lucky, very lucky.
in total i've been harrased / fought 5 times in the last 3 years which is enough and robbed once. that was the only time the cops were around and it was the only time i had knuckles on me.. figues doesnt it

fuckin ghetto
bah and cops around here, they usually stick the rookies where I am, this division is all the new guys, most of em when they atake weed n shit they dont write anything down they smoke it i swear.. haha

has anybody else had occurances like that?

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-28-2005 at 06:36 PM

ive had the cops take drugs off of me as a kid
i was in chester and this big black cop (looked like hightower from ploice academy) says " I beleive there are more positive uses for marajuana then negative, just get out of here, we have worse things to worry about around here"

a week ago , here in UD, my friends dad was jumped by 5 black dudes while walking home from the VFW hall he belongs to. They didnt even rob him, just wanted to beat the shit out of some one...kept sayin shit bout white boys and shit while kickin him...he is in his 50s, served in vietnam, never bothered anyone
didnt even make the paper..if the tables were turned, and it was a black dude getting kicked at, it'd be a hate crime, and be on the newspapers up and down the eastern seaboard..maybe a million man march down 69th st
but it seems when it happens to whitey, its not a hate crime for some reason...
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 7-28-2005 at 08:54 PM

When I was 16 I got picked up and spent the night for having brass knuckles. It was the night of the first time SOIA played Austin. They opened for DRI and all the flyers called 'em "For The Sake Of It All". It was a great show and a ton of crazy shit went down that night, but as far as the arrest is concerned it all started after the show. I had a fuckin' land shark at te time, I drove a '72 Oldsmobile and so, of course, I was EVERYBODY'S ride home. We had 8 or 9 kids in the car and we were drivin' down one of the main streets that run through south Austin, which just happens to be a street the cops watched for gang activity at the time. Obviously, 9 kids in an enourmous car at 2 AM looked a little odd to cops, so one of 'em tailed me for a bit. With so many people in the car I was a bit distracted and ran a flashing red light. I realized what I had done and so when I came up on a flashing yellow I slammed on the brakes. The cop who was tailing us decided there was a chance I might be drunk, so at that point he flipped on his lights and pulled me over. He came up and talked to me, realized we weren't a gang and I wasn't drunk and was telling me he was giving me a warning when two more cop cars pulled up and this totally maniacal woman cop ran up and started barking orders at all the other cops to search us and "bust these little punk assholes". They lined us up along the side of the car and started frisking us while Ilsa, she-wolf of the SS tore into my car and came out with my checkbook. She was screaming at us, asking which one of us stole it and I just told her to match the name and address to my license, which they already had. She didn't like that, so she told me to "shut the fuck up". I was the first one searched and they found the knuckles in my pocket. The bitch laughed as they handcuffed me and then said "let's nail the rest of these fuckers". I was the only one who had anything they could use, so she took off and the original cop who pulled me over let me get one of my friends to drive my car home so it wouldn't be impounded and then told me that he would have let me go if it hadn't been for the ultrabitch who showed up. I ended up spending that night and most of the next day in the drunk tank and then eventually got deferred adjudication, which basically meant I had probation lite for the next year or so.

A nice postscript to that story is that when I was trying to move into this one place it showed up that I had an "illegal weapons charge" and they thought I had been a gun runner or some shit.

Veritas odium parit
vinnie518

[*] posted on 7-29-2005 at 01:55 PM

Both times I was arrested it was for really dumb shit... I'll give you the short versions

#1 ) A few years ago on my way home from a Bane show... I'm pulled over for a random check, turns out my registration is expired...I'm like 2miles from home and the county sheriff won't let me drive home, says he has to have my car towed. That sucked. He serched my car and found an Rx bottle a buddy I gave a ride to the previous week had left in my car. It was his daily dose of anti-depression meds, like different 3-4 pills that the sheriff couldn't identify. The bottle had his name and phone # on it from the pharmacy. The Sheriff questioned me about it... I told him a buddy left that in my car, etc. After my car is towned, the Sheriff arrested me and I was charged with 7th degree posession! I was issued a ticket and released a few hours later. Here's me, edge since '97 and I gotta tell my friends I was arrested for posession! funny. Anyways... a few days later. I go before the judge... with my buddy who the Rx belonged to. He has notes from his Dr. - I Tell the judge what happened and without even checking the Dr.'s notes - the Judge laughs at me and then just dismisses the charges

#2) I lived with this girl for a while...she broke up with me and I moved home. I loaned her some money as well as a washer and dryer among other things... we were supposed to stay cool & for whatever reason it didn't. I went like 6months without speaking to her... I got word to her that I wanted my money and stuff back - word got back to me that she said she didn't owe me anything and I wasn't gonna get anyhting back. I tried filing in small claims court but since I didn't know her new address (she had since moved) - that didn't work. I sent a letter to her old address knowing it may be forwarded. I basically stated what we agreed to... and this is what you owe me... lets work something out...I wasn't threatening at all - no reply... but one night a few weeks later, at work I'm arrested by a detective. Apparently she pressed charged for harrassemnt. The detective even said he felt bad arresting me, but he had to. that sucked. So here I am with a misdemenor harrassement charge, with an automatic order of protection issued against me, so I go into court looking like some kind of asshole... Although I'm a poor colege stuent at the time.. the judge refusses me a public defender and I had to go back several times because I couldn't get a lawyer...the judge even threatened with putting me in jail if i didn't get a lawyer... And as soon as I walked in with a lawyer, the court did exactly what I knew they'd do.. Offer a non-criminal offence (violation harrasment),a fine and a 1yr order of protection. So $600 later (fine + lawyer) I learned a very valuable lesson

Go To Top