Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: H.R. Giger passed away
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-13-2014 at 12:31 PM
H.R. Giger passed away

One of my favorite artists of all time, the man was insanely talented. Too damn many people have been dying recently. RIP

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-13-2014 at 06:17 PM

:(
necrobutcher

[*] posted on 5-13-2014 at 09:09 PM

Thumbs down. I used to love going to a friend's house and just flipping through the 4 or 5 coffee table books of his that he had.

Also, of course, the How The Gods Kill album cover.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-15-2014 at 06:19 AM

Somewhere in here, in one of these boxes there's one of those HR Giger picture books that were all the rage back in like 1995.
Some girl I was with at the time bought it for me. She had access to her mom's credit card and would just buy random crap at will. She was fun. I hear she is married to a chick these days. Ironically, one of the only tattoos that I wish I could get covered over is of some HR Giger imagery. Yeah when I was like 20 or so I made the poor decision of getting the alien dude put on my forearm by a guy who wasn't truly capable of duplicating such an image, and after 20 years it looks like a bunch of thick black lines...might be able to get it covered with a large black square or something.....eh to be 20 again.......fuck it, I rather be 40 like I am

That Danzig 3 cover was cool.

Go To Top